• chapter 6 •

ok so before i start, happy new year!! thanks y'all for all the support and feedback, it's greatly appreciated, love y'all
\(////)\ 💕

we pay for a few tickets to go on several different rides, bumper cars, mini roller coasters, and one of those games were you can win a big plushie.

"vincent, i would do anything if you can get me one of those jumbo (your favourite animal) plushies !!" i say squeezing his arm tightly.

"okay, okay, anything for my one and only ~" vincent says kissing my cheek.

..

"that will be one ticket please." the game attendant says.

"yep, here ya go!" vincent says getting prepared to win the big plushie. he rubs his hands together and goes full berserk on the game.

luckily, after one try, vincent gets the big fluffy and snuggly plushie.

"BOOM! and that's how it's done baby! now i think i'm a pro at this, don't ya think (y/n)?" vincent says chuckling as he hands me the plushie.

"ah, now don't get to cocky." i giggle.

" but yes, you certainly are really good at it, thank you vince, i love youuuu." i squeal, snuggling the jumbo plushie.

i give vincent a big kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck.

vincent chuckles.. "i love you too (y/n)"

..

after walking around, grabbing a few snacks, it was almost 11pm. we had one more thing to do, before the carnival closed, go on the ever so romantic farris wheel..
(mm fucking classic)

we walked up to the farris wheel operator, asking for a ride..

"this is our last loop around for tonight, so enjoy it." the operator said smiling and motioning for us to get on the cart.

i quickly hopped on, and vincent jumped to my side, sitting down with his arm around my shoulder.

"alright, sit tight" the operator instructed, while putting the metal bar in front of us.

the cart starting to increase in the air, into the starry night sky.

"wow, the stars are so beautiful tonight" i tell vincent, looking up while resting my head on his shoulders, wrapping my arm around his.

"yeah they really are, but there is also something else very beautiful..~" vincent said looking down at me with his white orbs.

i started to blush like a bad man, at his sweet comment..

"aww vince.. you're too sweet" i said nuzzling myself into his chest.

he chuckles and kissed my forehead.

..

eventually the farris wheel came to a stop, with us on top. the moon shined brightly in the night sky.

"wow" i say in awe, "could this day get any more perfect." i tell vincent.

just then vincent pulled me into his lap, caressing my cheek.

"i love you more than anything in the world
(y/n), you know that, right?"
vincent said, putting an extra stand of hair behind my ear.

"y-yeah.." i said, slightly worried yet curious at what's coming next.

"..and you know that i would do anything to protect you, right?" vincent said.

"yes, why vince? did something happen..?" i ask vincent, with a worried tone in my voice.

"n-no.." vincent says looking away. "it's just i wanna make sure you know.. that's all" he says with a reassuring smile.

"okay.. you know you can tell me anything.." i say, holding his hand.

"yeah.. i know.. i just forgot to take my pills this morning.. that's all.." vincent says, trying to reassure me.

"oh that's alright, it seems like you have been doing okay, so that's good.." i say cracking a smile.

"god, i love you (y/n). i don't know what i would do without you!~" vincent says pulling me into a deep passionate kiss.

i wrap my arms around his strong neck, and he snakes his purple hands around my waist.

we pull for air, as we rest our foreheads on eachothers.

vincent looks at me with lust in his eyes, i caress his cheek, wanting more..

just then the farris wheel starting moving, without warning.

"holy shit!!" i yelled, with fear in my eyes as i jumped, almost falling out of the cart.

just then vincent grabbed my lower back in motion to catch me if i were to fall.

he just chuckled, and rubbed my back as my arms where still snaked behind his neck.

"don't worry, your not gonna fall" vincent said reassuringly.

i could feel my heart beat thumping at a fast pace from the fear of falling down, over 12 story high farris wheel. 

i sighed, and rested my head on his chest, as i too could hear his heatbeat, but much calmer then mine.

he put his stubbly chin on my head, as he still had his arms around me.

"feels like someone needs so shave" i said giggling.

vincent chuckled, and lifted my head up.

"i love you (y/n). ~"

"i love you too vincent."

;)))))