Chapter 1

Ahsoka watched as Her colleague was training his apprentice, Ahsoka watched at Kannans blue blade hit Ezra's Blue blade and Kannan would use some sort of trick to distract him. She slightly smiled remembering that's what many Masters would do with there Padawans in the temple, Ahsoka frowned at that thought. The temple, Her Past, His Past, Anakin, Padme, The Jedi, Maul.

As if someone hit her over the head she fell when she opened Her eyes she saw a smooth tan floor with a design in the middle, She looked up and as if it was a dream the Jedi Council but with there sabers out. Windu with his saber at Ahsoka, Stass Allies saber to Ezra and Obi-wans to Kannan, Ahsoka huffed "Hello Master Windu" She said with an annoied tonr"Who are you?" He asked sternly "I mean I believe you know, That's why your lightsaber is pointed at me" Said Ahsoka looking at the older man "That's impossible, Ahsoka Tano is 17, You seem to be in your early 30s" Said Master Windu not moving an inch.

"I mean I assume your right, But who says I couldn't of traveled from the future" Said Ahsoka looking at the purple saber rather ready for a fight "Once again impossible" Said the Man bitterly "Who says it is? Why is it impossible? And how would it be if I'm laying right infront of you?" Asked Ahsoka, He turned to look at every other Jedi there then back to her and deactivated his lightsaber leaving it in his hand.

"Who are these two?" He asked gesturing to Ezra and Kannan "The boy is Ezra, The Man is Kannan" Said Ahsoka getting up and dusting herself off "Or known as Caleb Dume" Said Kannan getting up and helping Ezra up, Depa Ballida looked shocked at the Man "Hello Master" He said to her before turning to Ahsoka and walking over (Keeping Ezra next to him).

"Ahsoka what do we do?" He asked keeping his voice down, She crossed her arms and closed her eyes, Asking the force for help. She just got the face of the Chancellor turn to Sidious, The Temple in flames, Her fighting Sidious with Ezra.. Kannnan stabbed in the background.

She quickly opened her eyes and checked her surroundings and looking at all the people, She sighed in relief "We need to train, Then kill the Chanceollor" She said not minding her wording choice, "Excuse Me!" Yelled Master Windu. Ahsoka sighed "The Chancellor is the Sith Lord, He plans to kill all the Jedi forcing one to become a sith, He had a chip in side the clones heads, He will contact them and say 'Execute order 66' " Ahsoka stopped for a breath "Forcing The Clones to kill there Jedi General or Commander, This is all after he took down 4 Jedi Masters killing them" Ahsoka said rather bitterly. The Jedi Masters were shocked at this, They sat in there seats to comprehend all of that information, "Uh Ahsoka, I think wasn't a good idea" Said Ezra "Kid, I believe it's best for them to know what's to come, Or we would be cought in the Jedi Purge, All 3 of us could be killed" Kannan told his Younge appreciate, Ezra nodded.

As the time went by Ahsoka went next to the door and meditated, To see what she could do, Little did she know That the Anakin Skywalker walked in and saw Her (Council explained everything that has happened with the chancellor).

Ahsoka felt a presents coming towards her in a fast manner, She opened Her eyes and jumped over the person "Well Snips, You grew up and learned I see" Said a farmilar voice, Ahsokas eyes went wide In shock and fear but happiness, She turned and hugged Anakin "So I assume I died then" He said with a joking voice and hugged the adult back.

She stopped "..Yeah.." She said before walking to Ezra and Kannan who were talking, "What now?" Asked Ezra "We train tomorrow, As long as we can, On the hardest level we can" Said Ahsoka, The 2 nodded.