Chapter 3

My god guys thank you so much for the support! This is honestly to much for me and right after I posted the chapter I took a break from my phone and when I checked my phone and I saw so much love for this story thank you! I'll try my best on this story so thank you guys!

Hinata heard his alarm blaring in his ear. He slowly opened his eyes and turned off his alarm. He got up and walked down the hall to see his mother standing in front of the bathroom. "Morning Oka-san!" His mother looked at him and smiled she looked extremely tired. She most likely was up all night. "Good morning, do you by chance still have your bigger uniform that they accidentally gave you at the beggining of the year?" Hinata's mother asked. Hinata with a very confused look on his face went back to his room and grabbed the uniform. he handed it to his mother and she walked down stairs. Hinata confused but tired went on with his daily schedule he took a shower, got dressed and went down stairs for breakfast but something was odd.

Was someone on the couch? He didn't think much of it and thought his mom finally fell asleep until he saw her in the kitchen sitting at the table. "Oka-san who is on the couch? You know Father will be mad if he found that someone he doesn't know was coming is in the house." She looked at Hinata will her gentle eyes. Hinata finally broke after he saw her like this. "We can't be letting hurt us! We always let him do what he want's and he beats the pulp out of the both of us. We have to admit that one day he is gonna kill us because of his anger issues and you know that. I hate seeing you in pain!" Hinata said with tears in his eyes. "What do you mean!? Your the one who always worries about us! Your the one who always runs in front of me and takes the beating! You know you can't stop your father." His mother quietly shouted. Hinata sighed and went back upstairs to grab his bag. Little did he know someone was listening the whole time.

Sugawara 3rd person view

Suga woke up to people talking but he couldn't quite hear what they were saying he got up to see a uniform on the couch. How did Cherry know that he needed a uniform? Then Suga heard a person who sounded like...Hinata? " -he beats the pulp out of the both of us! I hate seeing you in pain! " Suga kept listening to their bickering. Was it actually true was Hinata getting beat by his Dad? Was that why Hinata was so scared last night. Suga could barely process what he just heard. He then heard Hinata running up the stairs. Suga took this chance to try the uniform that they let him borrow. He walked into the downstairs bathroom that Cherry showed him and changed luckily the spare uniform fit him which surprised him especially because it was Hinata's. 

But Suga was still in shock from what he heard. Was Hinata suffering in silence..? Was he faking his happiness? He had so many questions. He walked back into their living room and picked up his bag which he brought and he sat down. He then heard Cherry sit down in a chair near him. "Sorry if the bickering woke you up so early I mean its 5:45 in the morning so you only got 3 hours of sleep." Cherry said to him. "No I'm sorry I didn't know you guys had those kind of problem at home! It sounds absolutely awful! Suga replied. "It's really nothing we're used to it so you don't have to worry about us." as she said that they heard feet coming down the stairs. "Shoyo can you show this young man the way from here to Karasuno? He was lost last night so I let him spend the night here." Cherry said looking at the stairs. Suga knew it. This was Hinata house. 

Hinata looked at the couch to see his worst nightmare coming true. He looked at the couch to see none other then Sugawara. His team mate sitting on his couch looking at him. Hinata started to freak out. Did he hear our conversation? Does he know our secret? Is he gonna call the cops? Hinata was so caught in his thoughts that he didn't hear his mother calling at him. "Hinata, are you okay? " His mother said. Hinata looked up at his mother. "Yeah I'm fine lets go." Hinata was obviously taken aback and was nervous about the situation. He silently walked to the door as Sugawara got up to follow him. Instead of riding his bike he had to walk but he still took his bike to get home.

They were both walking in complete silence. Hinata was just dully looking down at the ground not speaking. Sugawara on the other hand kept looking at Hinata with sadness in his eyes. How could this happen to his lower class men? How did no one notice Hinata's behavior. Was he that good at faking a smile? What was going on...?

Hello people!! Thank you so much for reading this story!! It really means a lot to me when people add my story to their reading list and even suggest me in their own books! So thank you guys so much ❤️! Anyways I hope I can start posting a lot since this story still needs a lot of works but I have a lot of things planned. Anyways bye guys and see you soon!┌(・。・)┘♪