Chapter 8

Hey guys!! Thanks for 30+ votes! It means a lot to me!! This is gonna be a pretty long chapter since I'm not writing this at like 10pm o-o. Anyways lets get onto it.

It was around 10:30 am when everyone decided to leave. They all said their goodbye's and started to walk home. Suga and Daichi were walking together. Daichi knew Suga knew something that he didn't about Hinata. Honestly he felt only some of team knew something up about Hinata. He saw Tsukishima observing Hinata's actions more often which was weird. Also the fact that after Suga and Hinata came back from answering the door they both look scared out of their minds. "You want to come to my house? We could hang out for a bit." Daichi asked Suga. "Thats fine." Suga replied. Soon they arrived at Daichi's  house and went up to his bedroom. They both put their stuff down and started to watch Tv while sitting in complete silence. Which was unusual. Suga would usually start a conversation and they would talk for the most time they were around each other. "You sure it was just some guy who had the wrong address. You and Hinata seemed scared when you came back to the living room" Daichi said turning his head toward Suga. "Yeah, he was just a big that's all." Suga replied. Daichi had his suspicions especially because Suga never acted this way. Daichi put his hand on Suga. "You can tell me, we're team mates-no Best friends after all." Daichi said. Suga grabbed Daichi's hand and Daichi thought he was gonna knock his back but no. He just held it. His grip on the hand getting tighter every few seconds.

"I-It's really fine." Suga stuttered out. He let go of his hand and was about to get ready to leave but Daichi grabbed him and pulled him back so Suga was facing Daichi. "Look I know you know somethings up with Hinata. Ever since that morning you came with Hinata you had a look of regret slash sadness on your face. Please if you know something I don't just tell me. Don't forget we have to work together to keep the team in shape." Daichi said looking in Suga's eyes. "I shouldn't I promised him I wouldn't tell you guys because he thought he would bring the whole team down." Suga replied looking away from Daichi. Let the team down? Does Hinata really think if he opened up he would drag the whole team down with him. "I only found out on accident." Suga said. Daichi pulled Suga closer to him. "Please, tell me. I want to know whats happening to our underclassmen." Daichi asked. "itshisfather" Suga quickly  mumbled. "Sorry, what I can't hear you Suga." Daichi replied. "itshisfather" He mumbled a little louder. "Suga I still can-" Before Daichi replied Suga interrupted him. "IT'S HIS FATHER" Suga yelled. He quickly covered his mouth once he yelled. "What do you mean it's his father." Daichi asked. "I-I didn't mean to say...I-I think I should go." Suga quickly jumped off the bed and grabbed his bag and started to walk out of the house. "Suga!" Daichi yelled chasing after to him. 

Daichi some how caught Suga right as he was about to leave. "Please Suga what do you mean!" Daichi yelled at Suga. Daichi grabbed Suga arm and dragged him down to the floor right as he was reaching for the door handle. "Please I want to know if Hinata's hurting! Please Suga, just like you he's also my under class men." Daichi siad "I told you he doesn't-" Suga couldn't finish his sentence before Daichi "I know but I'm not the only person on the worried for example Tsukishima! Have you not notice he's also been worried...please Suga I just want to help. I'm the team captain I want to protect him as well." Daichi shouted. Tears threatening to fall from his eyes. Suga was in complete shock. He never seen Daichi like this. He almost made Suga want to cry. He knew what kind of pain Hinata was hiding from the team and wanted the team to know but Hinata trusted him not to tell anyone. But why? Hinata was in so much pain yet was suffering in silence. He shouldn't be going through by himself. "I-I.....Hinata's he-he's in pain....it's his fath-er...." Suga explained. Daichi was in utter shock. "He....hurts him, al-ong with wi-with his friends..." Suga had a few tears streaming down his face. Daichi was still processing what Suga was saying. So this what Hinata was hiding. Why....why would someone you call family hurt you.