chapter 2

"d-doyum what do you want to eat"?

"(*Chuckles) why are you so nervous"?

"Because , we are (*whispers) boyfriend and boyfriend/girlfriend"

"Soo, (*chuckles) you're so cute and I want tteobokie, how about you"?

"Ouh, I don't know what I want" while you looked around you saw your favorite f/d.

F/D = FAVORITE DISH

" Can I have the f/d and a strawberry milk"?

"I'm sorry but the person in front of you took our last strawberry milk". You looked and you saw doyum smiling waiting on you with the strawberry milk in his hands.

"Oh that's okay then thank you"you exclaimed while you ran to doyum.

"Here you go (*hands you the strawberry milk) it's all yours like how I am to you (*smiles)". You're face turned so red and you couldn't go anywhere so you faced the other way.

"(*Laughs hard) y/n , are you flustered"?

"(*Hmph) no".

"Awhh my little cutie ( squeezes your check)". As you guys continued eating you guys saw a couple heading towards you guys. As you guys got closer it was HARUTO AND y/n (from the Haruto fanfic I am in the midst of writing, so instead of y/n it will be h/b= harutos boo)

" Hii, h/b how are you guys"?

"Hi y/n we are great, we just wanted to come say-(Haruto inturrpts) WE WILL BE GOING ON A TRIP WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN?"

"Oh umm.......