chapter 4

AT YOUR HOUSE

"I wish your house was farther (*sad cute face)"

"Me too"

You guys hugged and didn't move and stay like that for a while.

"Okay you should get home it's getting cold"

"Mmm (*pouts and shakes his head and then hugs you tighter) no I miss you "

"(*tippytoes and kisses his cheeks ) goo you'll be colddd"

"(*blushes) fine "

NEXT MORNING AT SCHOOL

"Hey! You ready "?

"Yes let's goooooo (*he holds your hand)". It was you first day as a couple at school, you were nervous but promised you won't let anything get to you. As soon as you guys got to the gate everyone was gasping and whispering.
You even heard someone say that you guys didn't match, while other thought you guys were a perfect match. You frowned at the comment you got, because you knew more comments like that would be coming.

"Hey (*bends down and his face was in front of yours) smileee for me (*moves his finger to your lips to shape into a smile) there we gooo (*smiles and punches your cheek)"

"WOAHAHAHIASJSO " everyone around you guys exclaimed.

IN FRONT OF YOUR CLASS

"Alright I'll see you later be good (*hugs and kisses your head)" BYEE "

"Bye bye"you went to your seat and not even a minute ITZY came.

"WHAT HAPPPEN TELL US"Lia said.
"Is it? omg NO WAYY"yeji exclaimed.

"Ayeee okay okay I'll tell you guys". You told them the whole story from the beginning .

"OMG AHH THIS IS LIKE A FANFICTION AND WEBTOON OMG"chaeryeong said.

"Yes it is and I'm happy so far (*smiles)"