Not Everything Will Happen The Way You Want It To

It has been a week since they confessed to each other. And since then, their friends began to suspect them even more. They'll see Baekhyun leaning on Chanyeol's shoulder while looking oh so lovingly at each other.

Though they know what already happened, they still want confirmation. They're getting more and more clingy and everyone noticed it.

"Princess, want to come with me to the mall?" He asked. The midget snuggled closer to him and nodded.

"I would love to. Oh and let's buy ice cream again!"

Chanyeol just smiled and pecked Baekhyun's lips. He then ruffled his hair and they continued to cuddle.

To be honest, it's still unofficial. I mean, their relationship wasn't confirmed because neither of them brought up the topic. No one said 'go out with me' or 'please be my boyfriend'. They're also exchanging i love yous. But to Baekhyun, he's expecting that it's already considered.

The only thing he is worried about is when their friends asks them.

He doesn't know what he will answer.

_

Baekhyun was walking alone in the hallways when a group of girls approached him and at the center is Nana. He scoffed and continued to walk, pretending he didn't notice them.

"Hey you!" Nana called out and grabbed Baekhyun. He flinched. What the hell is her problem? "Are you and Chanyeol going out?"

He freezed. He's aware that Nana likes Chanyeol. She's one of the biggest playgirl in the school. But, he doesn't know what to answer. Yes? Maybe?

"I t-think so. Uhm, I guess I should go now so bye." He was about to leave when she harshly grabbed him again and threw him to the wall. Baekhyun cried. It hurts, it hurts so bad.

She grinned. "So, that means you're not sure huh? You don't mind me stealing Chanyeol away, don't you?" That's when Baekhyun snapped. He stood up and fixed his clothes.

"You bitch. Let's see you try. You can't Nana. He's mine and I am his." He glared at her and finally leaves.

Nana smirked. "It's on, bitch."

_

"Princess, where did you go? I was looking for you." The giant asked when he finally saw his midget. His smile quickly faded when he saw Baekhyun's troubled look. "What's wrong, love?"

Baekhyun sighed. "Hey, Chanyeol. What are we?"

He was shocked by the sudden question. He thought they're already in a relationship even though no words were told. He loves Baekhyun, he really does. And to see him so confuse with their relationship maked him guilty. He should've asked. He should've ask his princess.

"We love each other but no one has talked about being boyfriends. Do you even want me to become your boyfriend?" Tears are starting to form in Baekhyun's eyes. He doesn't know when he became sensitive but one thing is for sure. He's sensitive when it comes to the taller.

Seeing Baekhyun cry hurts so much. He's an asshole. He made his princess cry.

Chanyeol hugged him. "I'm sorry. I should have made it clear the moment I confessed to you. I'm sorry, Baek."

He lifted his face to see Chanyeol's face. He smiled. "It's okay, love. I just want to make it clear. I mean, it's just that I don't know what to answer when someone asks me..."

Chanyeol kissed the brunet's forehead. "Will you be my boyfriend, Baekhyun?" The latter smiled as he nodded.

"Of course I will. I love you, Yeol."

"I love you too, Baek." He kissed his cheeks again. "Now, tell me Baek. What's the other thing that's bothering you?"

Shocked, he released himself from Chanyeol's embrace. "How did you know?"

"You're still down. You can always tell me, Baek. I'll listen."

Baekhyun sighed. Should he tell him or not? He knows that the idiot wouldn't stop questioning him until he tells the truth. But, there's a chance that Chanyeol will pay attention to Nana because of this. Despite of the hesitation he's feeling, he decided to tell him and trust him.

"It was Nana. She threatened to steal you from me. She's one of the biggest player in this school and I'm worried that she--" He was cut off by Chanyeol suddenly pressing his lips against his.

"You don't need to worry, Baek. You're the only one I love. Just let her be and focus on us, only us. Okay?" He smiled at his princess and they hugged. Not knowing that this will be the start of their relationship breaking.

*

"Okay everyone, listen up. there's an upcoming project for the class and you have to split in to two. Group 1 will be part of the other class' play. Meanwhile, the other group will have to help them make the props, background and etc. The two group will work separately." The students groaned as Miss Lee told them their last project for this school year. "Oh come on. It's not like you'll never see each other again."

They counted to see what group they will be in. And because Chanyeol and Baekhyun are sitting next to each other, they are in separate groups.

"I should've traided seat with Luhan so we will be together." Baekhyun pouted. Now that he wanted to be in the same group as Chanyeol, that's when fate didn't heed his wish.

Chanyeol who is also sad, patted Baekhyun's head. "It will be fine, Baek."

Suddenly, a student raised his hand. "Miss, who is the other class we will be joining?"

"Good question. They're actually waiting outside." As if on cue, students entered their classroom and one certain student caught Baekhyun's attention. "Go and introduce yourselves." No... It can't be... Anxiety filled his mind as the student caught his gaze and smirked at him.

"Hello evreyone. My name is Nana and I will play as the leading lady of the play. Please take care of me and my classmates."

__

So uhmm, this is probably the shortest chapter in this story. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience and please bear with me. Oh and also, just expect drama with the last two chapters. YES!! Only two chapters left. That's all! Thank you for your support.