Love Rival?!

Surprisingly, everything was alright and they're not awkward to each other after what happened on the balcony. And just like that, everything went back to normal. Chanyeol, bringing him frappe everyday. Baekhyun drinking it after doing his rounds. It has been their routine and somehow, the awkwardness between them was lessen.

Or it just seems that Baekhyun is good at pretending.

Yes, he feels twice more awkward than ever. That scene kept repeating over and over in his mind and hell, did he really did that? He was literally asking for a freaking kiss from his freaking ex! Just what the hell was he thinking.

It was just a spur of the moment, Baek. Nothing more, nothing less.

And the way Chanyeol looked into his eyes and told him that he loves him...

Baekhyun frantically shook his head to stop those stupid thoughts from crossing his mind. Even just for a split second, he never thought he would let his guard down. And why is he flustered until now?

"Mommy. is that guy crazy?" A child asked her mom as she sees Baaekhyun slapping himself. Her mother turned her head to prevent the child from seeing more of Baekhyun's nonsense.

"I've got to get a hold of myself." Baekhyun muttered. He sighed as he continues to walk while suppressing the urge to roll on the floor because of shame. He really needs to stop thinking about Chanyeol or else he will---

"Baekhyun!" Speaking of the devil

His heart raced and blood is rushing to his face. He quickly calmed himself and turned to Chanyeol. 

Holy shi--! He looks so hot when he's sweating!

"Remember what I told you the other day?" 

And he still smells so good~

He flinched when he felt a hand on his forehead.

"Are you sick? You're spacing out." Chanyeol asked.

He shook his head aggressively. "No, no, no! I mean--I am not sick. I w-was just thinking about t-things." He lowered his head tofacethe ground. Why the heck is he acting like a highschool girl?!

It seems that Chanyeol won't question him more, and he's thankful for that. "Oh well, but do you want to visit Hyeri now? We are both busy lately so I haven't had the chance to ask you to visit her together."

Baekhyun's eyes brightened. He happily nodded. "Yes! I would love to." Chanyeol smiled and ruffled his hair.

"Well then, let's go."

After a minute of walking, they reached Hyeri's room. Baekhyun gulped. He's excited to meet the girl Chanyeol was particularly fonded of. Chanyeol looked at him first and Baekhyun smiled in return.

 Chanyeol slowly opened the door and they were welcomed with a song enveloping the whole room. Hyeri was singing along with the song of different language.

"Kimi dayo, kimi nandayo~ oshiete kuretaa-- Chanyeol-oppa!" She paused what she was watching and greeted them with a smile. "You came!"

"How is our Hyeri? Still watching that anime again? You just finished it yesterday." 

"It was beautiful that's why I wanted to rewatch it." She then noticed another person inside the room. The moment she saw Baekhyun's face, her eyes lightened up even more.

"Baekhyun-oppa! I've been wanting to meet you!" Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol and he nodded. 

"Hi, Hyeri. My name is Byun Baekhyun. I hope we can be friends." She motioned him to come closer and when he did, she hugged him. At first, Baekhyun was tensed but he relaxed and hugged her back. "You like Your Lie In April too?"