Stop acting like that alright?

Y/N POV

I sighed as my alarm went off. I turned it off and laid back down on my bed.

I stared up at the ceiling trying to gather enough confidence and motivation for the day.

We can get through this again y/n... it'll be perfectly fine.

Just because you don't have any friends doesn't mean anything... they end up disappointing you anyway.

I chuckled to myself as I remembered the vine I thought about.

I sighed and finally decided to get up.

I planed a basic outfit composed of a black shirt, black pants, and black shoes... I can't wear my nice clothes to school. They'll end up ripping them apart or taking them when I change for pe.

It's happened before.

I shook the negative thoughts out of my head and headed for the door.

"Bye mama! I'm going to school!" I yelled as she came downstairs ready for work going into the kitchen.

"Okay have a good day sweetie!" She yelled in return.

I walked out the door and began my walk on the plank.

I arrived to school a good ten minutes later and immediately got some stares.

"Ew she still goes here?"

"I know right.. disgusting."

"Pathetic."

I overheard a discussion between two females I haven't seen a day in my life...

Maybe I don't pay attention enough.

I try not to anyway.

I try not to pay attention or be aware of other people because of the things they say about me.

Maybe I should stop that...?

It could caus-

I got knocked out of my thoughts as I bumped into someone.

"O-oh I'm sor-" he cut me off.

"Hey watch where you're going you little whimp." Andrew Collins said to me.

Ah... Andrew Collins.

The one and only "friend" I thought I had.

He joined the basketball team last year and changed ever since.

"I-Im sorry." I said.

"You aren't sorry. If you were YOU WOULD LOOK ME IN THE EYE LIKE THE MAN YOU ARE!" He yelled.

"Yo. Andrew that's a girl." One of his teammates said to him.

"Doesn't look like it."

"Hey! Andrew what's your problem man?" I heard c/n ask him as he approached him.

C/n...

My one and only crush...

Defending me?

"LOOK AT HIM! YOU CANT TELL ME THATS A GIRL!" Andrew yelled.

I didn't know I looked like a boy...

Do I look like a boy?

(If you are a boy,, just read it as if it says "girl")

"Stop acting like that. Alright? It's not cool and I could be the one to tell coach how you're treating your fellow classmates. We wouldn't want you cut from the team... would we now?" C/n said.

Andrew looked at c/n for a moment then looked back at me.

"I guess not." Andrew said as he slowly walked away facing me then turning around.

"H-hey. Um. You didn't have to-" c/n cut me off.

"Yes I did. I can't stand others being treated that way and me witnessing it and not saying any thing. Here, text me if you have any more trouble." C/n gave me a piece of paper that he/she wrote their number on.

"T-thank you. I.. i will." I said as I did a small smile without showing my teeth.

He/she nodded and the bell went off.

"I'll catch you later." C/n said as she/he walked away.

I hurried to my class.