Remadora

Remus Lupin x Nymphadora Tonks

I LOVE THEM SOOO FUCKING MUCH, I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN IT. FIRST OF ALL LUPIN AND TONKS ARE MY FAVOURITE CHARACTERS. SECOND OF ALL, THEIR LOVE WAS REAL! So many people think that Tonks forced Remus in a relationship which isn't true at all. Tonks wanted to show him how much she loved him despite the fact that he was a werewolf. The movies also showed nothing of their relationship. Probably their most important scene were they were at the Hospital Wing and Tonks confessed her love for Remus wasn't in the fucking movie. A lot more people would've loved them if this scene was in the movie. And Remus loves Tonks a lot, he may have left Tonks for a while when she was pregnant and the fact that he avoided her for almost a year was just because he loved her but he didn't thought he could love someone and that someone could love him, a 'monster'. And I feel like Sirius would be their biggest supporter, said what I said (lmfao, i'm gonna die). And they got an amazing son, that I love very much. This ship is probably one of the most underrated Harry Potter ships and it deserves soo much more. Remus and Tonks also deserve a lot more but oh well, they dead (lmao, made myself sad with that fucking sentence, I will never forgive JKR for killing Remus and Tonks, NEVER!).