Bonus Chapter

This is the bonus chapter for the 1000 readers that had read An Alpha's mate. Thanks so much so without further ado the chapter begins... This chapter contains mature content. Also, might be badly written.

Sapphire woke up next to a sleeping Leo. His arms were wrapped around her in a secure manner. Hayden then came in. His six year old self being so cute, he had woken Leo up with a pie in the face.

"Ok ok I'm up!" Leo exclaimed as he wiped the pie off of his face.
"Hahaha sorry it's just so funny!" Sapphire said as Leo gave her a death glare. "Hayden why don't you go and play with Uncle Neptune and Auntie Athena."
Hayden smiled cheekily, "Ok mummy. UNCLE NEPTUNE!"

Hayden had left the room. Leo used his magic to clean the pie off of his face completely. He looked at Sapphire who had changed into a azure blue dress with her white cape tied around her. Her crown sat on her head perfectly as she finished brushing her hair. Leo looked puzzled to why she was up at this time.

Sapphire seemed to notice, "Don't worry. I have meetings with my father today and I have to arrange a ball for Neptune's and Athena's engagement as it will be a surprise which they don't know about. That is why Hayden is busy keeping them away from the castle."
"Ok then but remember I have something special planned for tonight," Leo answered smirking at Sapphire's flustered face.

Time skip~~~

At the moment, Sapphire had finished her meeting with her father and was now sorting out the ball for the engagement party. There were decorations of red and blue to symbolise their kingdoms colours. The chandeliers had silver and gold flames that changed to blue and red for when the couple danced or gave a toast. Tables were placed around the dance floor and each table had blue and red roses. The pillars had vines go up them with dragon flowers growing off of them thanks to the help of Leo. After, the preparation was done Sapphire had left to get ready with Leo.

When they came back to the ball room, people from both kingdoms gathered. Sapphire walked over to her father, brother and Hayden as Leo trailed behind her. It was time for an announcement from the King.

"Ladies and Gentleman! I would like to thank all of y for coming to my sons engagement party. I would like the happy couple to say some words to you all now but just to let you know they did t even know about this party so let's wish them some luck!" King Cosmo toasted.
Neptune was completely embarrassed with Athena, "Well thanks? I guess I would like to start with a thanks to everyone and a big thank you to ,one and Athena's parents for allowing us to get married. But the most important thing is my fiancé Athena. She has looked after this kingdom's people for so long so I think we should give her a huge thanks."
"Thanks Princess Athena!" Everyone shouted in unison.
Athena blushed before saying, "Thank you everyone but I think it's time to have fun know so have a great time."
"Yeah let's get this party started!" Brandon exclaimed with Venus.

The music picked up the beat. Everyone was either chatting or dancing. Sapphire was talking with Leo and his parents about how one day they wanted Sapphire as their daughter in law. Sapphire and Leo just laughed at the awkward situation. On the other hand, Neptune was dancing with Athena and Hayden as Hayden just ran laps around their legs. Hours went on with the party until people were told to go home. When it was empty, Winter took Hayden to his room as Neptune and Athena left ages ago to get some sleep. Sapphire was heading back to her room with Leo as they laughed back at the night they had.

Mature content is going to appear now so you have been warned.....

Leo opened the door and as soon as Sapphire walked in he pinned her to the wall. He locked the door with his magic and placed a sound proof barrier around the room so no one would know what was happening in her room. Leo then started kissing Sapphire passionately. He started to trail kisses along her neck, Sapphire teleported them to her bed. Sapphire let out a moan when Leo hit her sweet spot so he bit down on it. It left a mark but he continued to suck on the spot. She released another moan. Leo started to undress Sapphire until she was left in her undergarments. Sapphire had managed to get Leo's clothes off until he was just in his boxers by using her magic. Sapphire rolled Leo onto his back and started to kiss him back. She had left a mark on his sweet spot but this just made Leo want to take Sapphire here and now as his lust grew for her. He rolled her back onto her back as he removed the rest of her clothing leaving her in nothing. He took off his boxers and hovered over Sapphire.

"We don't have t do this if you don't want to?" Leo said.
Sapphire kissed him before saying, "No I want this."

Leo didn't have to be told again as he enter her womanhood. At first Sapphire could feel pain but it became more enjoyable as it went on. Both of them let out moans as it continued. Leo had found her sensitive spot and moved faster and harder as both of their moans got louder. It came to an end when Leo pulled himself out of Sapphire and layed down by her. She had snuggled into his chest as he wrapped both of his muscled arms around her. Sapphire was listening to the sound of Leo's heart beat before he spoke,

"Sapphire, you do not know how long I wanted to do that with you? You have made me the happiest man in the world," he exclaimed as he kissed her forehead.
Sapphire looked up at him, "Same here for me..... I love you."
"I love you too but I think we should get some sleep," Leo said as he watched Sapphire fall asleep.
"Goodnight Leo," Sapphire replied as she let the blackness cloud her mind.
"Goodnight too Sapphire. Sweet dreams," Leo replied smiling at how peaceful she was asleep before he finally fell into his slumber.
I know this chapter is probably bad but I tried and that counts so I hope you have enjoyed reading the book also there is a sequel called "Awakened". Thanks again and bye.