Twenty- two

Recap : Zaza pregnant and in the process of moving, her and buck into it cause she ain't want him to move in yet, and y'all still ain't get his reaction to the pregnancy.

Chicago, Illinois
Zanaria Wright | Zaza

There was a timeI thought that you did everything rightNo lies, no wrongBoy I, must've been outta my mindSo when I think of the time that I almost loved youYou showed your ass and I, I saw the real youThank God you blew itI thank God I dodged a bu...

There was a time
I thought that you did everything right
No lies, no wrong
Boy I, must've been outta my mind
So when I think of the time that I almost loved you
You showed your ass and I, I saw the real you
Thank God you blew it
I thank God I dodged a bullet
I'm so over you
So baby good lookin' out

"I wanted you bad, I'm so through with that. 'cause honestly you turned out to be the best thing I never had." I sung along, sweeping my room.

It was damn near empty, except the bed and dressers.

The boys helped me move everything to my apartment earlier, so now I was just cleaning trash up in my old room.

Buck ain't reply to my text messages, not even the picture of the pregnancy tests.

It's cool though, I guess it's step daddy season.

"Oh did you expect me to care? You don't deserve my tearssss-."

"Please get out your feelings." My mama walked in my room. "Buck downstairs, you wanna talk to him?"

"No." I turned the music off, placing the broom down after I got the trash up. "Ain't got shit to say to him."

She left out and i laid on my back across the bed, getting on my phone.

I was scrolling through facebook when I heard my door open and close.

Looking up to see who it was, I looked at buck rolling my eyes.

His eyes was red and low letting me know he was high.

"You mad at me?" He hovered over my body, placing kisses in the crook of my neck.

"...."

Buck lifted his head back up, pulling up my shirt placing his hand on my stomach.

"On bro ima get my shit together, ian tryna lose you or my baby g." He leaned back down, placing kisses all over my belly.

cute.

"That's cute and all but fuck you go back to ignoring me."

I pulled my shirt down and pushed him off me.