Ch.8 To be with you

Narly
-------------------------------------
3rd POV

Deku watches Ochaco and Iida split to different paths home. Then once that happens he jumps out of his hiding spot and behind Uraraka. Ochaco keeps walking, Izuku follows. That is until Ochaco feels like she is being followed and turns around to see if someone is following her. "Hello, Ochaco." said Deku with a smile. "D-Deku?" Ochaco isn't scared, she's just surprised. "yep! Don't be scared, I won't hurt you." Deku said, walking towards her.

"I'm not scared. I'm just surprised to see you." Ochaco isn't lying. "Just because my disguise got saw through, doesn't mean I died." Deku states. Ochaco walks away from Izuku, still facing him though. Deku walks closer to her. "Don't walk away from me. I just want to talk." When Deku is arm reach to Uraraka, he grabs her arm. "LeT gO!" Ochaco yells. 'Kurogiri open the portal!' And as if Kurogiri is a mind reader, the portal opened. 'Sorry Ocha.' Deku mentally apologies as he knocks her out by hitting her on the head.

They go through the portal. The portal led to a familiar place. Well it was a familiar place to Deku. The place was a room that was only lit by a single light bulb. That light bulb was above a single chair in the middle of the room. The floors where stone and so was the walls. The room was rather small and square. The door was wooden and placed in the middle of a stone wall the chair was facing.

The chair is also wooden, with straps on both arm rests and front legs of the chair. Deku places Ochaco on the chair and straps her in. Then he sits on the floor and waits for her to wake up.

----------------------------------
Still 3rd POV

Flashback 2 weeks ago

Ochaco was having such a great time at UA. She made several of friends. All of the girls and some of the boys. The one named Katsuki Bakugou, she didn't really like. He was angry all of the time. But ever since Bakugou saw Deku again, he became even angrier. He blocked out everyone, except for his little squad. Denki, Sero, Kirishima, and Mina. That's everyone that is in his squad.

That's the only people that he doesn't yell at as much as the others. But it's obvious that Kirishima is his best friend out of all of them. And currently all the girls are huddled up in the classroom, talking. "Ok so I have figured out that Denki likes Jiro!" States a excided Mina. Mina is the shipper, she ships everyone. But still haven't figured out who to ship Ochaco with. Jiro upon hearing that Kaminari likes her, turns redder than a tomato.

Then looks at kaminari. Denki looks back at her, smiles, and waves. Jiros face somehow turns redder then it once was. She looks away from Kaminari and tries to hide her blush with her earphones. Minas smile gets bigger and wider while watching the whole scene. Ochaco just quietly watches from her spot between Tsu and Momo. "Hey Ochaco. Are you still caught up with the fact that Mikumo was actually Deku?" Tsu asked. Ever since Deku left, she started talking to other people. Soon she became close with her classmates. Tsu, being her best friend. Well Tsu is just what Tsuyu wants everyone to call her. Her real name is Tsuyu Asui.

"No. I don't have time to be caught up about that. It's only going to make me fall behind" Ochaco says with a smile. The truth is, yes she is still caught up about that. Well, he was the first person ever nice to her in this school. And he was her first friend. She was going to go and greet him that morning, before Bakugou started yelling at him. "ok" Says Tsu. Tsu knows that Ochaco might still be thinking about that. But it's better if she doesn't push any further.

"Just so you know, Ochaco" all of the girls look at Ochaco, and smiles. "We are your friends" They put their hands on her shoulders.

"We will always be here for you."
----------------------------------------------------------------