Ch.18 Confusion

3 or 4 or even 2
--------------------

The talk he had with Ochaco didn't only make him realize that everyone from his memory and childhood (except for Ochaco and Inko) is dead, but it made him think about what's left to be done. All the heroes in Japan is dead, and everyone is scared of him. So what now? Well, he could go to every country and kill the heroes in the country, but he doesn't want to do that. To much traveling.

"You're going to go see her again? This is the 100th time!" a guy said from behind him. "I'm sorry but, I don't remember saying 'Ryku'" deku said, not even bothering to look behind himself. "Yeah I know, I just didn't have anything better to do. So I came to talk to you." Ryku said.

Deku nodded his head as he landed on a window frame. "Well, ya have arrived at your destination, so I take that as my cue to leave. See ya later." Ryku said as he jumped away. "Hope not." Deku muttered as he opened the window. That window led to a pink room with a certain gravity quirk user girl that goes by the name Ochaco Uraraka sitting on the bed in the room. "There's a door, ya' know?" Ochaco said.

"Yeah but, what's the fun in that?" Deku responded as he sat in the desk chair. Ochaco just shook her head. "Why ya here this time?" she asked. Deku smiled and closed his eyes while leaning his head against the chair. "Same as always, don't got anything better ta do." he said.

Then came the normal conversation about birds having feelings. It's always a fun time for the two when they get together. Doing stupid stuff, like drawing on each others face with makeup. Seeing who can fit the most food in each others mouths. Building couch cushion forts, cooking in ridiculous ways, throwing raw food at the neighbor's houses, toilet papering the neighbor's houses, graffiti subway trains, the list goes on and on.

"So, it's always a adventure for you. So what are we going to do today?" Ochaco asked. Deku didn't make a plan for today. "You wanna go out?" deku asked, before realizing that it sounded like he just asked her out on a date. He's not gonna lie, he kinda wanted to go out on a date with her. But he remembered when he told her how he felt about her.

Ochacos face turned redder then a really red apple. "L-L-L-Like a Date?!" she asked really loudly. Dekus face somehow turned redder than hers. "N-n-n-no. I-I meant, like shopping or something. I noticed that you were quit low on food." Deku said.

They spent the whole rest of the day "shopping" More like building toilet paper forts and freaking out any costumer walking by their fort. Though after 2 hours of doing just that, they finally accomplished getting food. They also had a sword battle before checking out.

If anyone saw them, they would be reminded of little kids in the store with their best friend.

------------------------------------
Ochaco has been having the time of her life. She almost completely forgot that Izuku is a villain that killed all of her friends. Almost. She is still aware about that fact.

"Why did you keep me alive?" Ochaco asked Deku. Deku immediately looked up at her. "What? Did you want me to kill you or something?" Deku asked, taking a pocket knife out of his pocket. "NO, no. I was just wondering." Ochaco quickly cleared that up before she got her throat slit.

"Well, even if you wanted me to, I couldn't kill you." Deku said, putting the pocket knife back in his pocket. "Why?" Ochaco asked. Then, just like that, the walk home from the grocery store turned into a walk through awkwardness. Finally they made it home. Deku helped put away grocery's, then went back to his home.

He didn't know how to answer that question. Was he just supposed to say, "Because I love you" and then ruin all that he had? No. He finally gets to talk to her again, he's not going to let his feelings ruin that. They already did once, and he learned his lesson. She doesn't like him back, and that's final. So just accept that you're friends, and take what you can.

He felt stupid for saying that he couldn't kill her.

--------------------------------------

A week has gone by and nothing interesting has happened. The only thing that has been happening was Deku thinking about life choices. It was quit peaceful without the heroes around. Though since no crime has happened lately, people began to go outside again. But it still didn't feel safe for them out there, Since no heroes were there to protect them.

So getting mugged and getting your purse stolen was popular nowadays. And soon, the police was the only thing protecting the citizens. No one dared to even try and play hero.

Deku knew that his mindset was split in two when he started thinking about being a hero. It's what made him not sure about if what he wanted to be. He wanted to be a villain to show the heroes that they are all false. And he wanted to be a hero because he wanted to save people. But he knew that becoming a hero was not possible, so he became a hero in his own head.

The public forgot how grateful hey were to have heroes around to save them, even if they were fake, they still did their job. And now that they are gone, people feel like their life is on the line at all times.

--------------------------------------

'Should I or should I not. Should I or should I not. Should I?' Deku kept questioning himself. 'Well do I regret my actions?' he is confused. 'I have no choice' "RYKU GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!!!" yeah, sometimes Deku can be obnoxious. "Here. Ya know, you don't have to yell out my name. I'm never going to be more then 8 feet away from you." Ryku said. "Yeah, I know, you creep. I just like yelling out your name, as weird as it sounds." Deku said.

"Ok then. But why did you call me here?" Ryku questioned. "Well, how do you know when you regret your actions?" Deku asked. Ryku blankly stared at Deku. "Does this have anything to do with Ochaco?" Ryku asked, while leaning his arm on his knee from the tree branch that he is sitting on. Deku and Ryku are currently located inside a forest.

It was a forest that Deku often goes to for some peacefulness that nature has to offer, normally when Deku gets tired of sitting on UA's roof. "Well in a way, yes." Deku answered. Deku is sitting on a rock, big boy rock. "Like, the world is different without heroes. Half of the fun came from beating them up. And, well, after all that I have done....I-I-" Deku started to tear up "I can't even face my own mother." Deku started crying.

Every memory of her came back to him. She was always there for him, even through his toughest times. Sure she did give up on him ever being a hero, but he gave up on himself to. And she was just facing reality. No one believed in him. Even if she didn't believe in him, he still loved her. Hell, he even began missing All might.

Ryku stood there and watched Deku. "I think I'll give you some space. Just call my name if you need me again." he said as he jumped away. But he didn't need a answer from Ryku anymore. He already knows.

After blowing off some steam, you finally come to terms with yourself.
You didn't want the heroes to die, you just wanted revenge and to fit in.
And now that they're all gone, you finally understand.

Deku knows what his next move is going to be.

"Should I or should I not"

Thank you for making me understand.

I should.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Welp, there is a chapter for yall. AND I SURPRISED MYSELF BY HOW MUCH RYKU I PUT IN IT!!! Me myself don't really like OC's BUT HERE WE ARE!!! Anyway, this chapter might not be that good, sorry. But now I can finally confirm this,

we are down to 2.
See ya

-weird kid