Chapter 1

(F/c)- Favorite color
(Y/n)- Your name
(L/n)- Last name
(F/d) favorite drink 
(F/f)- Favorite food
(H/c)- Hair color
(H/l)- Hair length

I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on the door, as I got up I put on a pair of pants that were on the floor and a (F/C) tee shirt out of the dresser and walked up to the door.

I opened the door  to see a male about 5'11 with dark green hair that was combed back and buzzed on the sides, his eyes were the same color and his skin was pale, he wore a black tux with a white under shirt on the tux was a pin that stated 'Monster coordinator.', a  pair of black slacks and black dress shoes that had recently been shined.

"Good morning Mr.L/N may I step inside?"

"Sure come right in" I said still a bit groggy.

He stepped in and looked around luckily I was informed he would be coming a day in advanced so I cleaned the house not that it was all that dirty in the first place.

"Hm I see you keep the place quite nice that's what I like to see." His tone was quite serious as he continued to inspect the place before sitting down at the dinner table. His face went from serious to layed back as he gave me a large smile.

"Ok have a seat I no longer need to be all that serious."
I sat down next to him and he started talking

"The names Narco I'll be your interspecies coordinator, Mr. L/N, I'm sure when you signed up the coordinator told you the rules but I do have to reinforce them, first no harm shall be done to your guest otherwise you will be arrested, second no sexual contact twords them as that counts as harm, your guests may not leave without you accompanying them. You will be given money every month based on how many guests you have, we have supplied you with a house as well now let's go."

He got up and made his way to the door I had followed knowing he was going to be showing me to the new house. 

I followed him out to the parking lot to a 2017 Destroyer gray Dodge Challenger

"Hop in the new place isn't far."

I jumped into the passenger seat noticing an open thurmas of some kind of thick green liquid in the cup holder.

"You friends with a man named Kimihito?"

"Uh yeah how'd you know?"

" I'm good friends with his coordinator she said he got calls from ya pretty frequently, many say I'm pretty similar to his coordinator."

He gave a large smile after that comment.

"Why do they say that?"

"You'll find out."

The rest of the drive was pretty quite.

I felt the car stop as he put it into park and stepped out. I got out along with him to see where I would be living now

The house was about 5-6 miles away from the city so not too far but it was pretty nice it was white and had a rather large front yard and back yard.

I was awestruck  as I looked at the large house

"This is for two people right?"

"Yes, Double garage,three bedrooms one master bed, two bathrooms a large kitchen and living room, tile floors everywhere except the carpeted bedrooms, and a backyard herb garden."

He stated walking twords the house. We explored the house and it was exactly as he said.

I went into my room which was the master bedroom and as I looked around I noticed that all the boxes I had packed of stuff in my room were in there along with my dresser. I went to it and opened it to see all of my clothes were neatly folded and placed in it. Looking to the right of the dresser was a king sized bed with F/C sheets and pillows.