Chapter 6

your litle love story wont last for long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The kiss was quick and chaste as if we both didnt know what we were doing. Mark pulled away quickly and looked off in the distance and i just stood there kneeling in front of him my hands still softly placed on his cheeks. He opened his mouth to say something but i quickly cut it off with a whisper.

"do that again." And he didnt need to be told twice. The kiss was less urgent as the first and was more slow down to earth. After a long moment i broke the kiss this time and slowly stood holding my hand out. He grabbed it and i helpped him to his feet. 

"Thanks for being all Mr brave guy for me but i couldve fought him off myself." He said flexing his muscle. I gigled quitley.

"yea sure you couldve." He glared at me and began to pout. "Dont worry mark, you can save me next time." But i prayed silently that there wouldnt be a next time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat next to mark in the small circle of people. Ashleigh had a break down when Mackinzie had been released earlier. Alena was in her angry mood and was close to strangiling someone. So it was just me, mark, Minx(?), Fekix, and Ryan sat around Emily.

"So any new news?" Emily asked softly looking around at the group. The group was quite for awhile before Ryan spoke just above a whisper.

"Felix Rememebred that today was our anniverdary and proposed." Everyone sat in shock because one Ryan had spoke about his achivement when usually Felix did that for Ryan and second because Felix rememebred something from a year ago. 

"well technically i couldnt propose because i dont have a ring and all but when we get out of here and we will, i will buy you millions of rings." Felix said rubbing the back of his neck ackwardly. Ryan giggled softly and looked down at his hands/

"thanks pewds."

"Dont worry about it Cry." 

"Congrats you two!" Emily cheered a bright smile on her face. "you have both made amazing progress!"

"you have to invite me to the wedding!" Minx cut in. I looked over at the two and smilied softly. For the first time in my life i felt happy for the two. Not jelous or angry like i usually did but really happy that hose two were going to get married.

"Any other news?" Emily asked looking at me. Why me? i didnt see a giant monster attacking mark and then i didnt chase if off then mark didnt kiss me. that was all a dream. It had to be. Even though i walked here with mark holding my hand which he has not let go of yet.

"Aaron chased off another monster for me." Mark said an almost smug look on his face.

"Did he now? she asked raising a brown not looking away from me. "and how did he do that?"

"he yelled at it and it ran off. He' s my big and brave knight!" Mark said happily. I felt a soft blush creep up my neck and onto my cheeks as i looked down at the ground.

"Well thats good. Group therapy has ended early. You guys can go now. Except Aaron i need to talk to you." Emily said standing. Everyone else stood and started to drift for the door except for mark who clutched my hand tightly. 

"it'll be alright Mark, go find a channel on the TV and i'll be there in a little bit alright?" He looked unsure for a moment and looked at me with fear swirling in his eyes. I kissed his cheek softly then he nodded his head mumbling about monsters an shuffled out the door. 

"so you have grown very close with mark havent you....." Emily said staring at me in almost shock.

"yea. You guys all seem to look down on him but he's really great and unique." I said sudden anger filling my voice. thats it Aaron. They ignore him. Dont even try to help him, think there is no hope.

"no its not that Aaron. He doesnt get close to anyone. Sure he talks to us and Ashleigh and Brandee sometimes but he never showed.....true emotion. So Aaron....please be carefull and take care of him."

"I will....because i love him." i Turned not wanting to hear a respnse. I walked out the door to meet mark hugging me tightly. Then he whispered softly in the crook of my neck small tears going down his face.

"I love you too."

A.N - So have some happy feels to prepare you for the next few chapters.....i fell bad for whats coming up but then again i dont.....hehehe