50K Celebration!

Hello my sweet little cookies! How the heck are you?

It's been so long since I finished this story. 5 years to be exact! I found out a few days ago that it reached 50K reads! That's just incredible!

First, I'd like to thank each and everyone of you for reading this silly story! I'm so happy that you liked it, I can't believe people actually found it funny. I am NOT a funny person XD Perhaps you're all just trying to be nice to me ;)

I know I don't write fanfictions anymore, but I always like to look back. This was one of my favourite fanfics to write after all!

So, as a celebration for reaching 50K freaking reads, I'd like to reveal some of my favourite moments, your favourite moments, and some of the funniest comments! There are so many, but I'm going to try and list as many as I can! Prepare for a very long chapter!

That being said, let's commence the celebration!

Popular moments:

Chapter One: Truth or Dare

George wasn't listening. He was too busy happily eating his jelly babies, seeming to not hear a word his friends were saying. John watched him, amused. He looked over at Paul and whispered in his ear, "I dare you to take a couple of jelly babies. I want to see his reaction."

Paul smirked and nodded. He reached over and grabbed a couple of jelly babies from George's bag. George gasped and slapped them out of his hand, giving him a cold glare.

"Don't. Touch. A. Man's. Jelly. Babies."

"But I'm hungry!" Paul whined, crossing his arms over his chest.

"DEAL WITH IT!" George cried, hugging his bag of jelly babies for dear life. "They're all mine!"

***

"Oi, you don't even know what I was gonna say," said John, offended.

"Will it kill us?" Paul asked cautiously, eyeing him suspiciously.

"No," said John flatly. "Well, I don't think so..."

"I'm not risking it!" Ringo said loudly.

***

"What if Brian finds out?" Paul asked nervously.

"Did you not hear what I said?" John said, rolling his eyes. "I said Brian doesn't need to know. It'll be our little secret."

"Do you want to know a secret," George began to sing. "Do you promise not to tell..."

"Not now, George!"

***

Chapter Two: Love Songs and Cigarettes

"I want to go first! I'm the fun one!" John reasoned, folding his arms.

"I'm the hungriest!" George piped in.

"Can't argue with that..."

"Well, I'm the charming one, aren't I?" Paul pointed out.

"Hush, Prince Macca."

"I'm... I'm... Uh, the one with the big nose!" Ringo said, leaning his back on the couch, acting as though he had won the argument.

***

Chapter Three: Supermodel in a Wedding Dress

"I dare you to... eat a whole pie without using your hands," Paul chuckled.

"BEST. DARE. EVER!" George cried, sprinting to the kitchen to find himself a pie.

***

"Care to explain?" he said, jumping to his feet.