Chapter 3: Judgement day

If you get the terminator reference comment down below XD

Btw check out the video above if you haven't seen the trailer for ssbu world of light otherwise the rest of the story won't make much sense.

It's been three days since your wedding and you had to cut your honeymoon short due to the fact that you're part of smash. Brushing your teeth ready to work out, a pair of wings wrap around you. "Metaaa kniigghhttt I have to go!" "Please don't!" Meta Knights begs as the grip of his wings tighten. "I have to honey!" You turn around picking him up and putting him on the counter. "I promise I'll try to get home the earliest they let me." Master hand knows that you're one of the strongest characters and the most popular so you needed to train hard to get your body the used to fighting constantly. "Okay I'll leave you to your word mi querida." He pulls your body against him kissing you passionately. REEEEEEEE REEEEE! EMERGENCY! EMERGENCY! ALL FIGHTERS REPORT TO THE MAIN FLOOR IN THE MANSION RIGHT NOW! Screeching the alarms go off. "We need to leave now." Meta Knight grabs your hand and jumps off the counter leading you in a hurry to the mansion. When you arrive everyone is whispering, the tension in the air is at all the time high. "Y/N YOU'RE ALIVE!" Zelda rushes up with tears in her eyes. "Zelda! Why are you crying?! I didn't get killed in front of you!" "I KNOW BUT YOU COULD HAVE DIED!" Squeezing the life out of you Zelda cries even more, you give Meta Knight a pleading look to have him chuckle at you. "Zelda I'm fine really!" You pat her head until she finally lets you go. "Oh Meta Knight! I'm so sorry if I ripped Y/n away from you!" "It's okay Zelda I understand Y/n means just as much to me." You smile at his sweet words reach for  his hand again. "Hello everyone I'm so sorry to wake you all up under these circumstances but we believe that there's a threat approaching us at an alarmingly fast rate." Master hand reports. Everyone gasps and even more whispers invades the mansion. "Now calm down everyone! We have exactly five hours to prepare to fight until our enemy arrives." "FIVE HOURS?!" The whole mansion becomes a chaotic mess with kids crying while others start yelling at each other for who knows what reason. Yikes if everyone doesn't calm down this problem will become even worse. You think to yourself as the inklings comes running up to you. "WOOMY!" (Y/n!) They tackle you to the ground looking at you to have all the answers. "Calm down okay? I know this is big but we need to remain focused to be more productive okay?" You pull them into a group hug. "Woomy!" (okay if you say so!) "Everyone please quiet down! We need to form a plan and prepare for what's coming." Master hand struggles to get his voice heard throughout the mess. "WHY IS THIS ALL THE SUDDEN?! YOU GUYS HAVE LOTS OF DEVICES SHOULDN'T YOU HAVE SPOTTED THIS WAY EARLIER?!" "YEAH!!" Everyone shouts in unison. "Always leaving me to the job." You mutter under your breath walking up the stairs to the middle where everyone can see you. "EVERYONE! Please take a breath I'm also alarmed by this too but can we please hear out master hand to get ready for the troubles ahead of us?" The whole room goes silent in an instant all eyes on you and master hand. He takes a deep breathe before continuing. "Look we don't even know how they managed to get past our systems but we do know the name of our enemy. Galeem. He has a whole army ready to destroy everything that's good and breathing so we all should get prepared right away! Now you all are dismissed I know you guys can do this so LET'S GO SMASH BROS!" "YEAH!" Everyone shouts and starts running off to their stations you jump down but still manage to get caught in the sea of bodies that push you side to side like a rag doll until you fall into an empty void. "So we meet again Y/n it's too bad that I wasn't invited to the wedding!" "REVEAL YOURSELF!!" You bark looking around to only see black. "Oh no, no, no. Listen can you hear it?" Everything is silent until you hear a bloody scream. "AHHHH!" No. It can't be. Meta Knight! You try to run with all your might but a force of some sort is holding you back. "LET ME GO NOW!" "I find it funny how you treat me like I'm your enemy but really I'm not, I'm just trying to help out a naive child like you to realize your secret but if you insist then I shall." Then light flashes in your eyes to reveal yourself laying on the ground in the mansion. "Y/N! Are you okay mi amor?!" Meta Knight rushes to your side. You realize that he's okay and start sobbing, "Y/n what happened?!" His eyes swirl into a grey shade as he embraces you."I don't even-." Your breath starts to cut short. Please no. Your hearing goes muffled and your sight turns into a blur as your heart races. Nauseousness hits your stomach and you start to panic. "What's wrong please say something!" Meta Knight cries and it hits him. You're having a panic attack. "Shhhh it's going to be okay. Breathe in and out." His voice soothes you until your able to breathe normal again. "We have to get ready." You bluntly point out and push yourself up from the floor to collapse onto Meta Knight. "Oh I'm sorry I swear it was an accident!" "It's okay and please whenever you feel that way again let me know and I will guide you through it." "But-" "Remember our promise? We walk through our troubles hand in hand okay?" He picks you up and spreads out his wings. "Okay I love you Meta Knight." "I love you too y/n." He quickly presses a soft kiss onto your forehead and then takes flight with you curled up into him. 

* Five hour time skip*

Everyone walks out onto the cliff where there's an endless horizon with a beautiful sunset for a fateful day. "Don't let a single one get away!"  Fox yells. There he is. Galeem and wait master hands?! "What is master hand doing?!" Mario asks. "I don't know!" Mega Man replies. "We'll each need to take down about ten." Marth says. "Stow your fear! It's now or never!" Zelda confirms. "We'll win this! I know we will!" Pit encourages. Surreeeee anyways back to the story! A black hole opens and within a second hundreds of light beams shoot out at everyone disintegrating them. Meta Knight grabs a firm hold of your hand and both of your wings emerge. Your powers is the elements fire, water, air, and earth along with a bonus lightning. The shades of red and orange stand out as you start to take off. "Meta Knight let's go!" You yell as he catches up to you but the light is faster and catches him. "META!" You scream feeling your heart shatter into a thousand pieces. You wings start to give out on you. Looking around everyone is gone. Except you hear the iconic sound of Kirby's warp star. "POYO!" Kirby grabs onto your hand pulling you onto his warp star. "Thanks Kirby! Hurry though they're catching up!" The beams of light are almost touching your wings. Holding onto the star with your hands they start to slide. "KIRBY I'M SLIDING OFF!" You know what to do. Your weight will only slow him down. "I'm sorry Kirby but I have to let go." The tears start to trickle down your face knowing the pain that comes ahead. "Promise me that you'll find Meta Knight and protect him and tell him that I love him!" Kirby turns and looks at you with tears falling. "Please don't cry Kirby I'll be okay but you have to stay strong okay?! Goodbye my little buddy." Your hands let go as the light consumes you with a feeling of pain and power. "POYOOO!" Kirby shouts until it fades. 

I'm so sorry that this took so long to publish! School has been busy and I haven't had much time to dedicate to this story but hopefully this week things will calm down so that way I can get back on track. Thank you for reading and feel free to request for more Meta Knight x reader! :) Btw I'm sorry if this also seems rushed :(

~Macy