Chapter 1

By the way these are your kunai

As the years went on YN was allowed to stay at home and take classes so that he could also take care of Naruto YN was also someone that the village started respecting, since he was a child taking care of a child, but the village hated naruto since...

As the years went on YN was allowed to stay at home and take classes so that he could also take care of Naruto YN was also someone that the village started respecting, since he was a child taking care of a child, but the village hated naruto since they knew about the nine tails being sealed within him. They would call him names and act like he was a monster. YN took matters into his own hands and gave them a look and said.

YN "why don't you stop picking on my little brother? He didn't do anything wrong and yet just because he had something doesn't mean he isn't any less human than any of you. I am more disgusted with every single one of you."

YN then grabbed Narutos hand and walked back home. YN went to the kitchen and started cooking lunch and when he went to check on Naruto, he was looking down with a sad look on his face.

YN "What's wrong Naruto?"

Naruto "W-why."

YN "Why, what?"

Naruto "Why don't we have a mom or dad? Why does everyone else have one and we don't?"

YN "Sometimes things happen to family Naruto. Our mother and father were killed when we were younger. However Naruto, you have me and I have you, we're brothers and I will protect you from anything that harms you."

YN hugged his brother and Naruto hugged him back crying into his shoulder as YN was holding back the tears to be strong for his brother. YN released the hug and went back into the kitchen and finished cooking the food and brought it to Naruto. Of course, the two ate their lunch and YN then hears a knock at the door.

YN "Who could that be?"

He got up and went to the door and when he opened the door it was the Third Hokage.

YN "Oh what can I do for you?"

Hokage "Well I need you for something."

YN "That would be?"

Hokage "You're going to take your final test to see if you pass and can become a genin."

YN "Oh okay, but can Naruto come with us?"

Hokage "Sure."

Naruto finished eating his food and he went out and YN closed the door and the three were walking to the school building where YN would take his genin exam. He stood there in front of a bunch of the ninja who were getting ready to take it.

Iruka "Oh, YN are you ready?"

YN "As ready as I'll ever be."

Iruka "Okay, listen up every one this will be different than your exam. Follow me everyone who wants to watch it."

Everyone got up and followed them all outside.

Iruka "Now what you need to do is run this obstacle. You gotta get passed these blades, destroy the sandbag dummy and finally get the headband at the end."

YN "Seems easy."

Iruka "Are you ready?"

YN "Yeah."

Iruka "Start."

YN took off and as he was getting up to the first obstacle, he grabbed one of his Kunai and threw it passed the blades and used the Flying Raijin technique and got to the dummy and sliced it up into little pieces and noticed the little pit below him and so he stepped back a bit and took a running start before throwing the kunai and teleporting to it, but he was short of the ledge so he did the shadow clone jutsu and the clone helped him by giving YN a boost up into the air and he landed on the ground and ran to the headband and when he grabbed it, there was clapping and cheering.

Iruka "Congratulations YN Namikaze, you are now a Genin."

YN smiled and placed the headband on his head and Naruto ran over to him.

Naruto "YN, that was awesome. How did you do all of that?"

YN "I'll tell you when you get older Naruto."

He then messed Narutos hair up and Iruka said to the both of them.

Iruka "Come see me when class is over with."

He then left and Naruto and YN we heading somewhere and they waited until the class was finished and Iruka saw them.

Iruka "Since you did finish your exam, YN you and Naruto are going to be treated to ramen."

YN "Alright."

The three went to Ichirakus and ordered three bowls of ramen and when the ramen came, they three dug in and ate their ramen, YN looked at Naruto who looked very tired and said.

YN "It seems Naruto is tired, I'll take him home."

YN picked Naruto up and put him on his back and carried him home. When YN put Naruto in his bed, he went into the kitchen and cleaned up the mess that he made and made sure that there were no empty cups or bowls anywhere. He then went into his room and closed his eyes and went to sleep.

He wakes up in a void where he sees a giant cage and it seems that no one is there. He notices a piece of paper on the gate so YN walks up to it and examines it. He then hears a growling noise and he stops and sees two red eyes coming from the other side of the cage.

??? "What is it child?"

YN "W-what? Who are you?"

??? "well lets just say that I'm your tailed beast."

YN "wait, I thought that Naruto had you sealed within him,"

??? "He has half of me, you have the other half. You see this seal?"

YN "Yeah."

??? "That seal is the same exact one that you have on your stomach."

YN lifted his shirt up and saw the markings that the piece of paper had and was shocked.

YN "Who are you?"

??? "I go by many names but call me Kurama."

End of chapter 1.