Chapter 3

It was the next day and I got up and made breakfast for Naruto when he woke up.

Kurama "Do you really have to make him breakfast?"

YN "Yeah, because if I didn't then he'd most likely not eat until he got home."

Kurama "You really care about him that much."

YN "He's my brother, why wouldn't I?"

Speak of the devil, he is at the table eating all of the food on his plate and he smiles.

Naruto "You sure know how to cook."

YN "Well I learned from mom. She taught me everything that I know today about cooking."

Naruto "YN, what were mom and dad like?"

YN "Hm, well lets just say that mom was a very nice woman, she'd always worry about how her kids would turn out and what they would do since they're her kids and everything, but no matter what, she would always do what was best for the family and dad, well dad was a tough ninja who fought in the third Shinobi war and came back as the hero of the village."

Naruto "I wish I could've met them."

I looked at Naruto as he was now a bit sad and said.

YN "You know that they would be proud of the both of us, we turned out rather well, of course mom would scold you for your pranks and dad would probably laugh which would've gotten everyone in trouble with her."

Naruto "How scary was she when she got mad?"

I remembered when I refused to eat dinner one night and she gave me a death stare and her hair went up. She told me that I better eat dinner and so I did and I remembered to never say no to her again.

YN "She was like any mother, she wasn't afraid to beat your butt if you said no to her."

I got the shutters just by saying that.

Naruto "That sounds scary."

YN "Yeah, well it's time for you to get to school and remember, no skipping school to do one of your stupid pranks."

Naruto "I promise I will not do any pranks."

YN "Okay later little brother."

He walks out and I see him head in the direction of the school and Kurama says.

Kurama "He's going to do one of his stupid pranks again."

YN "Oh 100 percent positive that he's going to do it."

I looked out the window and threw one of my kunai to the roof of a building and teleported to it and then followed Naruto. He went passed the school and tried doing something until I stopped him.

YN "This isn't the school."

Naruto "How do you keep doing that? What are you doing that's getting you to know where I'm going to be at?"

YN "I'm not going to tell you. However, what I do know is that you're going to school."

I grabbed him by his ear and dragged him to the school. We get inside and he is rubbing his ear as he is now in pain from what I did.

Naruto "Did you have to pull on my ear?"

YN "Yeah. You weren't going anywhere if I had ahold of your ear, now were you?"

Iruka opens the door seeing Naruto and I standing there.

Iruka "Late again Naruto and YN thank you for bringing him to class."