History class stories

Here is a run down of the people in my class before I start telling the  random stories of History class.

Hannah- She is part of the squad, and she is the one who inspired me to do this.

Mad Mad- My twinsie :D I love messing around with her. She is also part of the squad.

Shannon- The final member of the squad, and the only reason our group stays on task.

Danyca- My unbiological sister and my soccer buddy. Love you Dan Dan ;)

The other Shannon- I'm pretty good friends with her. She is funny and nice.

Bobbi- My gym buddy

Olivia- One of my closest friends, I enjoy playing soccer with her and messing around  in Pittsley's office.

Emily- I like Emily, she is hilarious.

Melissa- She is super nice and one of the smartest people I know.

Meghan- She is super nice and pretty.

Erika- She is nice, and she is dating Dan

Laura- Laura is pretty cool

Brianna- Super nice and pretty and I enjoyed working on a project with her.

Makayla- She seems nice but I don't know her that well.

Alyssa- Can be pretty mean sometimes, but she is nice to me so I don't hate her too much.

Maria- I don't really know her

Eric - He is hilarious and makes presentations more interesting. He is also on my soccer team.

Dan- Is dating Erika

Artum- Just moved from Russia and he creeps me out lol.

Gavin- He is kind of annoying.

Zach- I used to think he was nice, and he can be, but for the most part he likes being a douche bag to my friends and I.

John- He is a dick head. I know that sounds mean, but he seriously is. He has been very mean to me since second grade.

Brendon- He is weird

Lukas- He is annoying

Sean- Mad Mad's bae <3

Tim- Likes to be called X? lmao

Darren- Barely know him

So enjoy the stories!!!! <3

Love Madi