Story 3 - Zach's freaking annoying sometimes

Soooo before we got to choose what groups to sit in, we had different groups. I was in a group with Brianna and Tim. The group closest to us was Hannah, Maria, and Zach, who sat right behind me.

    Almost everyday, we argued about something stupid. Like where Russia was, how he was mean to Eric sometimes and that he shouldn't treat friends like that, and other stuff like that. It was annoying sometimes, but I could laugh about it.

    Then he said that soccer is stupid and for un-athletic people. THAT PISSED ME OFF. First of all, at my school at least, volleyball is for the un- athletic people. Second, have you seen my profile picture? That explains itself. Third, you make unbelievable bonds with your team mates and they become your family. And finally, soccer takes allot of hard work. Hours of conditioning and skill training.

    And I told him off. I told him that you don't even run in football, that he wasn't in the position to say things like that, and so on. I even mentioned how his nose was screwed up (which I know was mean and totally random, but I was mad.), and I eventually got him to shut up. I actually might of hurts his feelings, but whatever. We still argue sometimes, so I couldn't been that mean. Plus, he has said so many things about me being on crutches and being a try hard I school, that he should've seen it coming. I was gonna fight back eventually.