// 005

-
tuesday
-
sept 24th, 2013
-
8:08 AM / 08:08
-

"Uhh... does anyone know number twenty–six?"

"...Water. It's literally water," Alex answered.

"What?" Mikey looked up from his paper at Alex, confused.

"...Dihydrogen Monoxide is literally just water... Two hydrogen molecules plus one oxygen molecule is H20. Water," Alex explained.

"...Then why doesn't the paper just say water?"

"'Cause he's trying to trick us into thinking it isn't water," Alex stated.

Mikey shrugged and rolled his eyes in response before looking back down at his paper.

After a few minutes, (Y/N) got up to go turn in her paper and grab another worksheet.

While she was gone, someone else had walked up to the table and sat in (Y/N)'s seat. Then they stared at Mikey for a good 30 seconds. Mikey shifted his eyes over to the person next to him for a quick second before ignoring them completely and looking back at his work.

Alex looked up at this person, and then to Frank in confusion, expecting some sort of explanation on what was happening. Frank simply shrugged.

"What's got you down, Mikes? Thinkin' bout that Alex bitch who 'stole your boyfriend' again?"

"Shut the fuck up, Gerard," Mikey muttered, kicking the stool his brother was seated on.

"...I would like to inform you that Alex is sitting at this table," Alex grimaced.

Gerard scanned the table, confused. "I don't see anyone— Oh! Oh, you're the girl Mikey won't stop complaining about! Hi, I'm Gerard."

Alex shifted her eyes over at Mikey for a second, who had buried his head in his folded up hoodie to avoid the entire situation. She then looked back at Gerard, "Hi... and I'm not Frank's girlfriend... I'm a lesbian..."

"WHAT?!" Frank suddenly shrieked.

Mikey immediately picked his head up off the table, "YES!"

"...Well you're overly excited about that," Alex cocked a brow at Mikey, who was too happy about the fact that Alex was a lesbian to rem hear what she had just said. She turned to Frank, "I literally ranted to you about my ex girlfriends, this shouldn't be so much of a surprise."

"I... Then why the fuck did you flirt with me at the fuckin' Macseal show?"

Alex just sat there with her mouth slightly agape for a minute, trying to muster up an excuse.

"Do you deadass just flirt with guys for fun even thought you like fields because that is actually really funny," Gerard commented.

"Gerard, get the fuck out of my seat," (Y/N) sneered once she walked back over to the table

"Why were you gone for so long?" Mikey questioned.

"...I was talking to Mr. Lapinski about my grade... why is he here," (Y/N) answered, glaring at the older boy.

"Because I can, shithead," Gerard smiled sarcastically.

"Yeah, why are you actually here, Gerard?" Frank asked, amused but slightly annoyed by the situation.

"Erm, well," Gerard nervously chuckled. "Okay I don't know how to do my work so I asked Mrs. McGee if I could go to the nurse and escaped to here."

"Gerard, how can you not understand your work? You were put in a remedial class so it would be easier for you!" Mikey grabbed his brother's worksheet from him. "Oh, good luck getting help from me, we don't learn this until January."

"Stop being mean to me! I get it, I can't do math!" Gerard whined.

"God, let me see the paper," Alex snagged the math worksheet from Mikey's hand. She scanned the paper for a second before looking up. "Okay, well you know how to graph equations, so... what exactly is the problem here.

"Uhh, I don't know how to find slope," Gerard sheepishly smiled.

"Can I sit down now?" (Y/N) exasperated.

"No," Gerard shot back almost immediately. (Y/N) rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"Okay, umm... pick two points on the line, choose of pair of coordinates to be point one and the other, point two. Subtract Y2 from Y1, our that over X2 minus X1 like a fraction. Simplify if you need to, I don't know," Alex explained before sliding the paper over to Gerard.

"Thanks," Gerard took his paper and looked back at Mikey. "At least I got help from someone."

"How do you expect me to know material that I haven't been taught yet?" Mikey defended.

"Can I sit—"

"No, (Y/N)!"

"God, you're so annoying," (Y/N) stomped off to somewhere else.

"...Gerard, go to class," Frank commanded.

"Don't tell me what to do, twink."

"Uh— I am not a twink!" Frank argued, offended by Gerard's words. "Alex, am—"

"Frank I'm gonna tell you right now, you are the biggest bottom I have ever met and I've known you for about two, maybe three weeks."

"I— Well— Shut up!" Frank pouted.

"Whatever you say, princess," Alex chuckled, causing Gerard to laugh.

"Don't call me that!"

"Dude, just go to class so he'll stop being a whiny bitch," Mikey muttered, tired of all the bullshit going on.

"Yeah, whatever. Bye guys," Gerard ruffled his brother's hair before walking out of the classroom, making sure to bump shoulders with (Y/N) as he walked out.

(Y/N) rolled her eyes and walked back over to her seat, "who let him in here? Who decided it was a good idea to let him be here?"

"Uh, him, I guess," Alex shrugged.

"...What did he do to Frank..." (Y/N) questioned, looking over at the offended twink pouting on the other side of the table.

"Called him a twink, then Alex agreed, and now he's just... being Frank when he doesn't get what he wants," Mikey explained.

"Oh, okay," (Y/N) shrugged.

"Oh, I forgot!" Gerard ran back into the classroom. He ran over to (Y/N), spit his gum out into his hand, and slapped it into her hair.

"WH—" (Y/N) screeched. Before the could assess the situation, Gerard sprinted out of the classroom with a wide smile plastered across his face.

"I— What— Why—" (Y/N) spluttered. "Ugh, I hate Gerard Way."