// 006

"Brendon," the teacher half–shouted across the classroom.

"Uhh, yeah, what?" Brendon muttered, looking up from the floor and over to Mr. Downing.

"Get up here, it's time to present your oral project."

"Uhh, okay," Brendon stood up and walked to the front of the class, getting looks while he was walking up. The classroom erupted into laughter and things shouted at Brendon.

"Huh?" (Y/N) looked up from her worksheet, confused on what was happening.

"I... don't know," Alex turned around and looked to the opposite end of the classroom to Brendon. Then she looked at his sweatpants. Suddenly, she started to laugh uncontrollably. "He— he has a boner and it's REALLY noticeable."

(Y/N), traumatized, sighed deeply and rubbed her temples. "Oi vey."

"Hey, where's Mikey?" Frank asked, noticing the absence of his friend.

"Hmm," Alex looked around the room. "I don't... know. (Y/N)?"

(Y/N) wasn't listening. She was isolating herself with her thought about how much she hates her brother.

"...(Y/N)," Alex snapped her fingers in front of (Y/N)'s face, trying to snap her out of her trance.

"Hmm? Oh, what?"

"Where's Mikey?"

"Why do you care," a familiar voice sneered, walking over to the table. The trio watched as Mikey angrily slammed his stuff down and slumped into his stool.

Before he could realize that he can't really lean back in a stool, he fell backwards, bringing the metal stool down with him, and grabbing the rest of the class's attention while doing so.

Frank and the rest of the class laughed at the dark blonde while Alex rolled her eyes, and (Y/N) looked down at him with pity, offering out her hand for him to grab.

"Hey! No funny business back there!" Mr Downing shouted towards the back of the room, causing the entire class to become silent. "Continue on, Brendon."

"He... literally fell..." Alex stated, not loud enough for the teacher to hear however. Mikey grabbed (Y/N)'s hand and pulled himself up, then stood the chair upright and sat back down.

"Shut up, Alex. Why do you care if I fell?" Mikey snarled, causing Alex to roll her eyes at the older boy.

"You may hate my guts, Way, and as much as I hate to admit it, I do somewhat care about your wellbeing."

Unprepared to hear that, Mikey froze for a few seconds, not really knowing how to process what Alex has just told him. "Well— don't. I don't associate myself with Slytherins."

"Mikey you're a slyther—"

"Shut up (Y/N)!" Mikey whisper shouted at (Y/N) and slapped her wrist, hoping neither Frank or Alex caught what he or (Y/N) has said.

"Whatever, Michael," Alex raised her hands in defeat before turning around and paying attention to Brendon's oral project on Mormonism.

-
10:38 AM / 10:38
-

"Hey 'Lex, you wanna hang out after school?" Frank proposed.

"Don't... call me that. You just want me to help you with your work, don't you?" Alex replied, obviously in some sort of distress.

"No! I like hanging out with you! But if you wanted to help me with my work that would be cool too..." Frank countered.

"Hey! I thought we were supposed to hang out!" Mikey interjected.

"Oh, Mikey! We can hang out tomorrow, alright? I promise!" Frank said, his words filled with guilt.

"You've been saying that for the last week, Frank," Mikey pleaded, growing more and more tired of Frank's bullshit by the second.

"I know, I'm sorry! I promise this time! I swear!"

"...Mikey why are you here? You're not even in this class," Alex queried.

"I— that's none of your concern, Reynolds."

"Okay... Well Frank, we don't need to hang out, especially if you have other plans..." Alex mumbled, not wanting Mikey to hate her even more than he already did.

"Really? Oh— Well— Okay, but we're hanging out after I leave Mikey's place," Frank stated.

"Yeah, alright," Alex complied.

Suddenly, the science teacher walked into the hallway, where the three were.

"Frank and Alex, come back inside. And Michael, go back to class. Stop distracting my students," Mrs. Lopez demanded.

-

I'll upload another chapter later tonight, I promise

twitter - massconvulsionz