To The Girl Who Choose To Waste Her Time Finding Herself.

Girl, I know you’re in trouble, that’s why you often keep your distance to anyone, afraid of being judged. You often try to wake up every morning with no conversation required; often chooses to eat alone and finds excuses to all opportunities that knocks on your life.

Yes, it’s hard, but how long do you choose to be with your darkest moments?

Know that the worst of times, is the best time to be a better you.

“Would you really like to waste your time finding yourself or waste your time creating a best version of you?”

Well, you don’t have to find a piece of you, or find yourself.
You don’t have to chase something that bothers you.
Don’t try to disassociate yourself from the life you really want, just because you’re investing time finding yourself.
Don’t be a prisoner of your own insanity.
You don’t have to leave the world outside, you are worth it, you deserve to share a planet with seven billion people.

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO CREATE the person you are finding, because you cannot see what you refuse to create.

Work hard creating the best version of you.
Have the courage to express your feelings.
Stay keep in touch with your friends and loved ones,
and let yourself be happier than before

Don’t invest time thinking about what happened or what you have to do, instead, invest time to solve every rift that threatens and create trouble inside your head.
Don’t count big failures, but count every small blessings.
Stop overthinking, free your heart from hatred.
Let your mind be free from all worries and excuses.

Just be patient, Girl, be with the friends who wants to laugh and be crazy with you.
Be with someone who could talk to you no matter the hours they’ve spent at their entirely night.
Talk to someone who never get tired of hearing your drama and often excited seeing your smile.
Life is too short for all those trivial things;
have courage to live a life true to yourself, not the life others expect from you.

Learn to see whose people out there appreciates your existence no matter how depressed you were, or how bad the situations you were in.
Build your own value, grow as a person.
You might feel different now but you can do everything you want.
You are what you think – if you see yourself wasted, then yes you are; but if you see yourself with value, then definitely you are!
Show them the person you really want to be by creating it.
Don’t be pressured just because they expected the best of you.

Don’t live to please others.
Do what you think is right and not for the other sight.
As I said before everything happens for a reason

WORDS by: Ray Salvador with Collaboration to my idol Cho Amisola♥️♥️♥️♥️