22. Dream Of Me

"See it feels bad now but it's gonna get better."

Maddox Nathan JonesSaturday 29th September12:03am

Maddox Nathan Jones
Saturday 29th September
12:03am

He only wanted to hold her for a while.

To kiss her a few times.

To just be with her.

He was so crazily intoxicated on her it could be viewed as unhealthy.

But he didn't care.

Maddox looked up to her bedroom window and used the drainpipe as leverage to push himself up to her windowsill as well as a tree branch that came coincidentally close to her bedroom window - as if placed there by the gods themselves to help him.

He tapped the window and then pushed it up before crawling through. He expected to see her lying on her bed or at her desk but she wasn't, and then he noticed the sound of the tap running in the bathroom so figured she was brushing her teeth or something. He contemplated knocking on the door but decided against it to give her time to do whatever she was doing. He took a seat on her bed for a few minutes and then heard the bathroom door unlock and so jumped to his feet.

Paisley was looking at her phone as she walked out, so as she looked up to meet Maddox's large frame, her eyes widened and she jumped holding a hand to a mouth to contain her startled gasp. Maddox chuckled walking closer to her as she held a hand to her chest, "holy fuck Maddox," she whisper shouted, "you almost killed me you fucking asshole," she pushed his chest as he got closer to her.

He grabbed her wrists grinning as she regained her breath, "I'm sorry," he laughed.

Paisley shook her head, "you're a twat," she began laughing with him. He jokingly pouted,

"That's not very nice."

Paisley mocked his pout, "oh I'm so sorry big bad Maddy, do my words hurt you?"

He shook his head and looked down at her body, "did you get changed just for me?" He teased.

She blushed and shook her head, "no I didn't."

"Mmhm," he replied, "well I sure do appreciate it."

She nudged his chest, "shut up."

Paisley threw her phone onto the bed and looked up through her long eyelashes before softening her fists which were pushing him. He smiled at her beautiful face, "your hair looks nice like this," he complimented pulling one of her plaits over her shoulder and twisting it between his fingers.

"Thanks," she grinned, "I did those for you because I looked like an untamed lion before you got here."

He rolled his eyes playfully before stroking his hands down her arms and grabbing her hands, "so, what is it that's so urgent you had to come see me at," she looked at the clock on her wall, "twelve thirty five on a Friday night?"