Episode 5:

Naruto sat miserably at the wall, putting another mark on the wall with a kunai. Without even ramen to wait for him at home, it had gotten unbearably lonely for the young blond. And so, when he heard someone barge into his door, he was quite surprised.

Naruto's teammates all looked at Naruto in shock as they saw him chained to his own wall. Neat rows of kunai marks lined the walls, as well as incoherent writing and drawings of ramen. They had come in just in time to hear Naruto mumbling to himself about someone or something called, "ramen-chan".

Kakashi dropped his book, while his other two student's jaws fell to the ground. Kakashi's jaw probably would have hit the ground too, if it weren't for him wearing a tight mask.

Sasuke, speechless, could only question, "Dobe... Naruto?"

Sakura, somewhat horrified, asked, "Naruto... What is this?!"

Naruto, seeming to finally recognize them, responded, "Sakura-chan? What are you doing here?"

"What are YOU doing here?! You're chained to your wall!"

Naruto's eyes flashed. His body was trembling in hunger, and he had bags under his eyes still. He pointed to the other side of the room where a poster hung. On the poster, were the words: PROTEST! Ramen for Naruto!

"I'm holding a protest!" Naruto exclaimed defiantly. "I'm protesting my ramen ban! I'm not eating or unchaining myself until someone gives me ramen! I need the ramen!" He brought a shaking hand holding a kunai up to the wall.

Kakashi was highly disturbed at this point. How could he have been dumb enough to leave Naruto alone when he was like this? He should have known Naruto would do something like this.

And with that, Naruto looked at the clock, before carefully putting another neat kunai mark on the wall, saying, "Eleven thousand, eight hundred and twenty seven..."

"Dobe... What are all these marks on the wall?" Sasuke asked the blonde. On the walls, were thousands of marks made by a kunai, neatly lined up in rows.

"That's how many minutes its been since I had ramen," Naruto said.

Sasuke quickly did the math. 11,827 minutes... That meant roughly around 8 days, and 5 hours.

"Naruto, this is ridiculous! You're going to starve yourself!" Sakura exclaimed.

Naruto threw some pairs of T-shirts at Sakura, saying, "Do you think you could wear one, Sakura-chan? It was Ramen-chan's idea."

Everyone had the same unasked question in their head, "Who's Ramen-chan?"

Sakura read one of the T-Shirts.

Protest! No more ramen ban! Ramen for Naruto!

On the back of the T-shirt was a chibi Naruto eating ramen. Sakura just stared in amazement, thinking, "The quality is amazing! I didn't even know Naruto was capable of doing something like that!"

Then Naruto picked up some heavy wooden protest signs with a crazed look in his eyes and threw them at Sasuke. "Here, teme, hold one!"

The wooden signs bonked onto Sasuke's head.

"OWW! You Baka!" Sasuke exclaimed. "You're... You're insane!"

Just then, a flood of Naruto clones rushed in, all either wearing a protest T-shirt or carrying a protest sign. Many held giant torches and pitchforks. "Master Naruto! We are ready for the protest!" Yelled one of the clones. This clone, unlike the others, was wearing a "chief" hat.

"Alright! Lets go!" Naruto shouted, only to be stopped by the chain. He seemed to realize a major flaw in hiS plan. "Aww, man! I can't do the protest if I'm chained to my wall! RASENGON!"

Team seven watched wide eyes as Naruto tore through his chain, spraying pieces of metal and chunks of wall everywhere. In his ramen desperation, he hadn't even realized that he formed a a rasengon without using a clone.

At this, Sasuke's eyes hardened. What was that?! Such power! And with such ease! At the rate Naruto was improving... "I... Power... I..."

The strange, maniac look was back on Naruto's face, and the crazed look was back in his eyes.

"Don't worry, Ramen-chan, it's almost over," Naruto was mumbling to himself.

Kakashi's eyes widened. He definitely should have checked on Naruto sooner. He needed to alert the hokage. And fast.

But like the ramen dealer, Kakashi still was forgetting one thing. A frantic, ramen-desperate Naruto was an unpredictable, dangerous Naruto. And in his excitement, he didn't even realize that his favourite Icha Icha Make out Paradise book had mysteriously disappeared.

Naruto grinned evilly. Ramen would be his. And hopefully before he completely snapped. Don't worry ramen-chan.