2

Previously

We where just in time... "No way..." I said looking at a music store that seemed to be new "Mahiru is it okay if I go in there? just to check it out?" Mahiru sighed "okay just don't take too long..."

Now

Still Ena's POV

I've been looking around the shop for a few minutes. Then I heard screams form outside...

I ran out to seen a strange magician guy laughing insanely and... No... Ryusei body on the ground in a puddle op blood... Without think I ran up to him... "Ryusei? Hey! Answer me! Don't die on me now!" "Huh? What is this brat still alive?" I look at the pink hair crazy with anger "oh? You've got a interesting look in you eyes. Say want to help me with a other magic trick?" The male said with a big smile on his face... "I'm not going down without a fight!" I said and stared running around the guy... He seemed confused... That was what I hoped up... I kick him right across the face... I didn't even know I could do that... Mister pink haired pulled out a sword form his tophat... Just then Mahiru jumped on the crazy guy.... It stopped the guy from stabbing me but the pink haired freak "Mahiru!" I screamed "Ena that Ryusei and run!!!!" Mahiru yelled at me... "Nice try kid but don't you know this gets you killed?" The freak said about to stad Mahiru but just then.... Kuro appeared...

I suddenly felt a extrema head act and fell to the ground...
I 'woke up' in a dark place I looked around... "Hello? Anyone there?" I saw a old man in a white haori and a girl who looks just like me "listen her my daughter... In orders to contain you powers you need to °°°°°°°°°°°°° and don't °°°°°°°°°°°°°° understand?" The man said "Yeah father thank you for this change..." The girl spoke.... The man sighed "You need to stop him.... You need to stop-"

I woke up again....
I replay everything that happened in my mind... 'It can only be a dream... It was just a dream...'
"Mahiru? I had the weirdest dream" I said as I walked in to the living room.... "Oh you're awake?" A bored voice spoke... "Kuro.....?" I ask "yeah?" I looked to see Kuro in his human form "Uhhhg it wasn't a dream!" I wanted to scream but I didn't .... "Nope.... Mahiru is still sleeping.... such a pain" kuro sighed "said Ena..." He started "yeah?" "Do you know anything you family?" "Nope.... I don't I was left on the streets when I was what they assume to be 2 years old...." I said "I see" kuro muttered "it better that Mahiru... He know his mother and then she died in front of him...." "What do you mean?" "His mother died in a car accident.... I bet she would have adored you" I said looking out the window.... Kuro sighed "that why he picked up a stray cat like me... For is mother..." I looked and Kuro "I don't think that's the case... It think it a lot deeper yet simple... Knowing Mahiru...." I said with a smile... "Ena you won't believe the weird dream I had.." Mahiru said well entire the living room... "I sorry Mahiru but it wasn't a dream.." I said point at the human cat next to me...
"Don't you guys need to go to school?" Kuro asked I looked at the clock... "Where gonna be late!"

We finally arrived at school...
After watching the wrestling match between Mahiru and Sakuya, Ryusei came in.... And we found out that no one seems to remember the pink haired magician... Great!.... As the end of the day came and I was about to put my books in my bag, I found that damned doll... "Oh hello there~" he said "would you mind lending me some blood?~ I'm so very thirsty~" I walked over to Mahiru and pushed the doll in his hands... "I need to go.... Band meeting" with that I walked off

Kuro's POV

"I need to go.... Band meeting" with that Ena walked off... "Sheesh she's rude the doll spoke" with that Mahiru stuffed him in the bag... "She's in a band?" I asked Mahiru "yeah.. the band is called Sinners Party she's the lead singer... The band is starting to gain popularity..." Mahiru smiled...

we where walking when that doll just started to be a pain.... Mahiru start shout at it attaching attention.... But soon enough he stopped... But than...

Mahiru POV

I was walking... suddenly the sky went red and the streets black... The buildings disappear along with the people... "What the-" before I could finish my sentence a man in a kimono appeared... "Hey you~... Why don't you tell me a story?~ something good..." The man said... "What to know the most interesting thing that happened to you..." Tell him how you kitty turned out to be a vampire! Oh no! Tell him you brother a street preformer form doing his job!" I could hear the doll say.... "Wait so is he a vampire too?" The man started laughing hysterically... Then he stopped "I'm already bored~"

(Time skip - sponsored by sloth's influence)

Ever thing went so fast... The man is called Tsubaki... He's the 8th Servamp? The Servamp of Melancholy.... And he wants to go to war...
Some how we've escaped... So that's good....

I was about to get up but then....
"Shirota Mahiru..." Two voices said in
sync... I turned around to see twins with pink hair... "please follow us.... All of love is summoning you... Come now...." "You're talking about me?" I said well kuro turned in to a cat and went to sit on my head.... "I know it out of the ordinary.... But I must insisted you come with me... And I don't take no for an answer." A boy with purple hair said while sitting on a chair be behind the twins....

[To be continued]