1

Ena's POV
"No! No! NO! You can't leave us like that" one of the six shadow is was surrounded by said in fear.....
"Please Ena... You can't leave us!" An other said... "Yeah... Don't you dare die... You're like a sister to us..." A other one spoke....
"Hey.... guys.... It's okay we'll see each other again... I'm sure of it..." I said and with that I felt my body turn to dust....

I gasped awake my lungs begging for air... "Ena! you awake!" I hear Mahiru yelled in relieve... "What happened?" I asked well looking around... I was in the nurses office... "You collapsed again. I thought I told you to be more careful!" Mahiru said to me... "Sorry Mahiru... It just Sinners Party is finally getting noticed... So we needed new song... Aaand I maybe pulled 3 all-nighters in a row..." I said, scratching the back of my neck and smile sheepishly... "Hggh... I can't believe you..." Mahiru said "so... How long was I out?" "The last hour is almost over..." Mahiru said with a sigh... "Oh sorry... I've missed the festival assignments..." I said looking down... "It okay I said you would help me out" Mahiru said with a smile "yes sir! I'll do what ever you need!" I said automatically cheering up from Mahiru's smile... *Ding Dong Ding Ding*... The school bell echoed in my ears "well that was the final bell let's go home!" I cheered "sure!"

We where waiting by the lockers for Sakuya, Koyuki and Ryusei... "I bet you where so busy with you're songs that you didn't even notice the cat I brought home yesterday..." Mahiru said "no sorry... Wait you bought a cat home?!" My eyes sparkled "yeah..." Mahiru nodded... As soon as I saw Ryusei "guys! Hurry up I wanna go home!!" I shouted what caused Mahiru to laugh...

On our way home it was mostly Mahiru being gently scolded for taking too much on his plate... And that where all there to help Mahiru... And then Sakuya came with is stories...it was kinda funny this time... vampires? Seriously?...

"We're home!" I shouted "Mahiru did well leave the TV on?" I ask "no... I don't think so..." Mahiru said well walking to the living room area... "What?!" Mahiru shouted casing me to come over... I could believe my eyes...

Before I could reached Mahiru swung a broom to the man but the man dodge the attack by jumping

Before I could reached Mahiru swung a broom to the man but the man dodge the attack by jumping... That ended up in Mahiru falling over and the current opening... *Poof* suddenly on the place of the man was a black cat... 'Aww it's cute... ' a "huh" left Mahiru's mouth and he closed the current... "What are you doing I'm not supposed to be in the sunlight so keep those shut okay?" the man spoke "what in the world are you?!" Mahiru asked in a scared voice... I couldn't blame him I was to scared to move or make a sound... "I'm nothing special... I'm just a kind hearted shut in... One who happens to be a vampire..." The man spoke... Before I know it Mahiru was dragging the man to the window while saying "that it you going out the window!"
The man protested say how he will die... But also saying that he's immorthal... "Shut up evil spirit-" Mahiru stated... "Wait... a vampire are you that street slacher?! did you come here to drink all my blood and kill me?!" Mahiru said with worried toon in his voice... "Ena-" but being cut of by the man "nah sound like a lot of work. Why would I go to so much trouble and wat make you think that you're the kind of person I would bite? You think highly of yourself..." "Isn't that just what vampire do?!" Mahiru shouted "maybe don't jump to conclusions when you're juging people... Actually I'm getting kind of thirsty... Could you make me a cup of tea?" I saw that Mahiru wasn't gonna calm down anytime so... 'Yeah tea sounds good' as the two where aguing I decided to actually make some tea... Stepping into the kitchen I wasn't really looking at the agument... Untill there was a blue lightshow right in front of me... "You're so stupid I could die..." Kuro said... Mahiru start shaking him demending simple answers.... 

After kuro had expected everything and Mahiru tried to set him out of the house... Thing claimed down a bit....
I walked over to kuro and gave him a cup of tea... "Here ya go..." I said with a closed eyes smile. He Didn't take de cup I opened my eyes to see what was going on... he looked at me wide eyes "you wanted tea right?" I said while tilling my head ... "Ena?" He said in disbelief... "Yeah? Wait how do you know my name?" I asked confused... "Oh I forgot we have to run an area, Ena you coming?" Mahiru asked "yeah!" "Not possible.. we have to say together for 24 hours remember?" Kuro said "well then you just have to come along! " Mahiru said

We where just in time... "No way..." I said looking at a music store that seemed to be new "Mahiru is it okay if I go in there? just to check it out?" Mahiru sighed "okay just don't take too long..."

[To be continued]