Chapter 04

Walking down the street feels fine. It does not seem to be boring or hard enough. You guys obviously wondering why I am walking on my way home. Well, Nanny Lydia texted me awhile ago that the drivers in our house will be on their day off for the whole afternoon till evening. Sir Justin is the only one at the service for now but unfortunately he have to pick up Mom and Dad from their respective works. She is kind of hysterical earlier for me not having a service. I can tell she is nervous by the way she texted me. But thank God she finally let it go and let me walk on my own. It's not like it is a big deal for me.

While I am walking down the street, just some few blocks away from the school, I am not sure if someone is trying to get my attention or what so I continue walking and listening to Justin Bieber's Purpose album.

"Psst" again.

I finally turn around to see who the hell it is.

"You forgot me, do you?" Joel smiles to me. His smile literally can light up someone's world.

"Am not" then he started to walk beside me.

"Then why did you forgot our deal yesterday?"

"Oh shoot. I forgotten about that" I silently cursed myself because of that.

I can't tell whether he is upset to me or something. But it vanishes when he grab ahold of my arm and continue to walk.

Electricity.

I didn't even believe in sparks and electricity that the novels and telenovelas feed to the people. But now, I felt it when his hand touched my arm. My skin and hair on it reacted as soon as the contact happened.

Oh good Lord.

"It's funny how I am walking with you home. I should have really use my car to drive you home" he said, obviously flushed too.

No. I am actually loving it. Just by walking with you makes me feel things I am not familiar with. I want to said to him. But he will think I'm crazy when I do it. And also, I am not yet sure if he felt the same thing. Everything is not yet sure. I am just probably day dreaming and getting my hopes too high when clearly there is no chance.

"It's fine with me actually. You didn't have to do it anyway" I said, clearing off the idea that I have in my mind awhile ago.

He started trying to lighten the mood and presence between us by asking some questions that most of you might find it cheesy. Like asking me where did we live before because I have introduced myself as a newbie in Miami. Well I am really from somewhere in England and that explains my thick accent until now. He asked me about which color do I like, what is my hobby and more little things.

Of course I also asked him about his stuffs like how he met the 'dudes'. He also attempted to joke but he end up miserably. It is not really bad tho, but I found myself laughing so hard.

"I guess I am here" I said to him when we are in front of the gate of our house. His facial expression says it that he freaked out a little when he finally notices the house. Who would've known Senator Andrew Coles's house?

"You are Senator Andrew's daughter?" He asked me when he indulged the fact.

"Jenna Coles" I reminded him, which makes him slap his forehead when he remembered it.

"Yeah right. Sorry"

"You don't have to say sorry to me every time Mr. Pimentel" what? Mr. Pimentel? You are really crazy now Jenna.

"See you tomorrow at CoShop. Bye for now I guess so" this is way too flirty shit, "stay safe"

Seconds later, I felt my body close to me. My head in his chest, his arms wrapped around my waist. Is he hugging me? I can't help but to smile at the fact that he is making little things so much more special. First is the walking, then now the hug. I can feel myself smiling. The beating of my heart is panting so hard right now but his heat and chest movement is slowly calming me down. I wanna stay right here forever.

"Stay safe" he whispers to me, still hugging me. Instead of saying a word, I just snuggled to him closer. He smells like strawberries.

I am still not looking at him until now but I can say that he is smiling also. How did we even got here? I mean, we are just friends at first but now I feel like he is making a move or something. Well I don't want to think further, I will just wait for his actions to say it. I am appreciating this little contact now. And that is enough for me now.

For what it feels like hours, we finally let go of ourselves. We are both smiling. Flushed a bit, I can tell.

"Thank you for taking me home. I know you have a lot of things to do also, you shouldn't left it for me tho" we both giggles, "but really, thank you. Stay safe" I look at him one last time before entering the gate and wave a goodbye to him.

I guess saying 'stay safe' is our thing now. It makes me feel comfortable and safe whenever he is saying those words to me.

Is it weird that I can still smell strawberries until now? I am not fond of strawberries but if he continue to do those awesome things, then maybe I can consider strawberry as my favorite.

My parents are now at the couch. Both holding their gadgets, probably still working on something. But they gaze shifted to me immediately when I came in.

"Who's the guy?" My Mom quickly asked me. Her voice is showing terror and strictness.

Oops.