Chapter 14

Jenna's POV

Who the heck is waking me up in the middle of my sleep? I don't want to be bothered specially when my sleep is a very great one. A fucking idiot is waking me from my sleep but I still don't want to open my eyes.

"Wake up Jenna" a male voice is what my ears heard. But I'm sticking with my choice, and that is to sleep more. I didn't slept well for the past week so hell I needed this.

After about 2 minutes later, someone opened some kind of food pack near me.

"Mars taste so good as always" oh Joel.

I quickly moves my head up to look at him with a frown on my face. I look like shit for sure. My hair all over my face and my eyes is still in a blur. What a great day.

I am the only one inside the van, including Joel who is standing in the door waiting for me to go get out of my lazy butt.

"Morning. We are here" he said smiling then handing me the Mars. He really knows how to wake someone up. If he is Celia or the other Chicos I swear I will gonna make some trouble by chasing them until they beg for me to stop, but it is freaking Joel Pimentel, how can I be pissed off?

"Don't pout. I'll kiss that if you keep on doing that" he smirk before he go on and help the others to unload the things we have.

I'll kiss that if you keep on doing that.

WHAT?

All I can do is to bite my lower lip to hide the way I am really flushing because of what he said.

Celia nudged me at my side which I didn't expected. So she heard everything he said to me? I hope not.

=

They are all diving into the water with a happy smile. They look really good at their swimming attires. My best friend chose to wear her pink swimsuit which makes all the boys jaw drop a hundred feet underground. I knew that she knows that Chris can't keep his eyes on her specially now that she flaunt her well built body. The boys wear their casual attire to a swimming which is the shorts and shirtless bodies or sleeveless.

While they are splashing water from each other, I am here at the bench. Enjoying the scenery and the freedom I have for the trip. The sun striking our skin, the seaside with white sand. It's perfect. I never thought they will find some camping site that is beautiful but with no cost. Yeah you heard me right. We didn't pay even a single penny in this island style place.

I am wearing a black bra that is now hidden by my white cardigan and a lime shorts. I knew most of you will gonna tell me that I should flaunt my body to everyone else but really, I don't have a guts to do that. Yes, I have the body to proud of but I'm not like Celia who is pretty confident in herself. I'm not the model type girl.

"Hey join us! We will gonna play some awesome game" she shouts from far away.

"Nah. I'm fine here!" I said.

I can see from here the sight of Joel. His so perfect.

"You should join them. There will be no fun in just sitting here at the bench" he said, then lays his back on the bench beside me. Water dripping from off his hair, slowly continuing in his face and neck.

"Then why are you here then?" I tried to compose myself from the view I am seeing from him.

"I've had enough. I'm taking a break for a minute"

He is right actually. I haven't touched the water since we got here. It is not like a have a phobia at water. So I should try to enjoy all of these. Once in a life time.

"I'll join them" I smiles back at him and slowly take off my white and clean cardigan. I don't know if I saw him gawking at me but I just continue walking through the group.

"Finally! Princess will now join the fun" she said, making all of them laugh.

"Yeah yeah" I roll my eyes. "So what's the game?"

"The usual" she casually said and Chris offered his hands to her to be like her partner at the game. She climb his back at the neck part. God I won't do such thing as that!

"I know what you are thinking Jenna Irish. Don't back out" she said to me, so I have no choice but to play this game.

When I looked for Richard as a partner, he already said that he is partnered with Zab. Nice. So so nice.

"Climb" a male voice offered me, and when I turn around to see who is it, it is Erick while offering his hand to me to lean on.

Should I freak out? I mean, we barely talk to each other. He don't want me either.

"Are y-you sure?" I can't help but to ask him. I'm nervous as hell.

He did not answer, instead he sink under the water and I felt a head under my thighs. My system started to panic as I found myself screaming at the top of my lungs for what he just did.

"Would you please stop screaming?!" He hissed. I am now up in the air, sitting around his neck with the help of his broad shoulders.

Heat slowly creeped up to my neck and face because of our position. Who wouldn't be? I mean, it is because it's my first time to be playing this and the way his warm hands touch my legs for support is just new for me. I'm not feeling some erotic thing but it's just so new and uncomfortable at the same time. I don't know if I'll scream for help or what.

"The rules are pretty simple and cliché" Rich started as Chris and Celia face our way.