Chapter 6 "Talking"

~Deku's POV~

"You're leaving already? So fast? I still have so many things I need to ask you!"

I said that and All Might looked back giving an Apologetic Smile and took off. I did something stupid. I grabbed him and held on.

We were in the sky and All Might said "I love my fans but this is taking it too far!! Let go kid!!". I don't think he noticed but "We're in the Sky!! If I let go I'll die!!".

All Might laughed nervously and said "You're right. Let me land.". We landed and he looked at me.

"Wait!! Before you go I wanna ask you a few things... I grew up thinking that I wasn't good enough... That I was below all the rest..."

"I was a normal kid born without any special Ability... So... I wanna know... Can I still become a Hero even without a Quirk?..."

"I was born without any cool talent so to the eyes of others I'm veiwed as a weakling. My classmates love to make fun of me. That just makes ms wanna prove them wrong even more."

That's when the unexpected happened. All Might coughed blood and smoke came out of him. I was so shocked to see this skeleton looking figure.

I stood there in shock for a few moments then I let out a scream.

~Bakugo's Pov~

I chugged down mh soda and scoffed. "I fucking hate when thet nerd talks Heroes!! He wouldn't shut up all day!! And then he also thinks he has a future in Singing?! God he's so fucking annoying!!"

I kicked a bottle and it bursted open when it hit a pole. I didn't care. "That was rough" one of the extras said. "Ya. Weren't you and Midoriya friendz when you were younger?" The other extra continued.

I got flashbacks to when me and Deku were close. I felt a smile appear on my my face but I quickly pushed the thoughts aside and exploded the empty can of soda I was drinking from.

"Well we're all grown up now and someone needs to teach that worthless nerd his place!!" I screamed clearly angry.

One of the extras spoke up ans I never bothered to remember their names so I just call them Extra 1 and Extra 2.

"Hey I've got an Idea! Lets go to the arcade to get your mind off things." Extra 1 said trying to find a way to calm me down. "Fine. Whatever." Was the simple answer I gave back.

"Or we can sneek to the club and get pick up some chicks~ Now that's a good idea." Extra 2 said. "Are you dumb?!" I semi yelled back.

"UA will never accept me if I get caught!! I also have a Girlfriend unlike your lonely asses!!" I yelled at them this time.

"Midoriya isn't a girl is he now Bakugo?" Extra 1 said as he chuckled. "Ya dude I'm pretty sure he's a boy." Extra 2 continued.

I was about to blast these two bitches to the moon until they pointed behind me and said "Hey what's that?!" In unison. I turned around and my eyes widened.

"Perfect!! I like a skin suit with some fire!!"