Intro

In the early events of Ladybug and Chat Noir's partnership, not everything happened as you remember it. After the gum incident, Adrien couldn't help but fall for the stubborn, amazing classmate of his that fearlessly roasted him for a prank he did not commit. And he couldn't forget how she spoke to him like no one else had before. She didn't care about his status, his father, or even his pretty face, she stood up for herself when she believed he was the enemy, and he appreciated the refreshing change. Yes, Adrien gave Marinette that symbolic umbrella but his act of kindness was too late to win over her heart. Instead, she fell for her charming, mischievous feline counterpart but struggles to keep her heart out of superhero matters. Only time will tell if they will realize the person they each love is right in front of them.

A few notes about this story:

1) In the series, the characters are about 14-15 years in age and in their freshman year of high school (idk how school years work in France). Considering that I feel like that age is too young for dating, I don't really feel comfortable writing a romance story with characters that young. So, in this story, the characters will range 17-18 and will be seniors.

2) The first few chapters will follow episodes from the show, however, I will be making some storyline changes and some of my own original plotline choices, as well.

3) I only want to update if I get feedback, it's my motivation. If I feel like you guys don't like the story then I don't want to continue. So PLEASE comment, vote, and share so I know whether or not I should continue the story. There might be slow updates because I am a working student but they will happen if you guys like the story.

4) Any negative or innapropriate comments will be removed and/or reported. Please remember that real people are behind these internet figures and real people have real emotions. That includes myself or any other reader on Wattpad.

5) If you have any suggestions or ideas for this story please don't be afraid to share that with me. You can leave a comment or message me if you have anything that would be useful for my writing process.

6) This story is based off the characters and plotline of the creator Thomas Astruc. I own nothing except for my own additions to the original plot and characters.

Thank you all and hope you enjoy!