Ski trip

Some of this is a true story, yes I live in Michigan don't come for me please 😳

"Whizzer, please!"  his ex begged.

"fuck off asshole."

Whizzer stuffed his stuff in a duffle bag and made a
swift exit out of that shitty apartment.

Whizzer immediately hopped on a plane to Boyne mountain in upper Michigan. He didn't have a reason to go to some ski lodge in Michigan but his brain said it would be fun so he did what his brain told him to do.

When he got off the plane he rented a car and drove to the resort.  He rented some skis and bought some snow gear and took a chairlift to what he didn't know but the biggest  and steepest hill in the whole resort.

He got off the chair lift and looked at the challenge beneath him.
He chuckled in fear "well shit-"

Whizzer skied his whole entire life until about 9 years ago, he hadn't forgotten how to ski but he knew the snow grooming thing was coming and that's why nobody was on the mountain. He had to ski down this hill or he'd be stuck up here. 

He held his breath and as soon as he started to ski he was suddenly tumbling down the hill, as his skis and poles flew into the air and so did his body a guy on a snowmobile started to laugh and go after him.

Whizzer finally stopped rolling and he sat up, he realized he had about 95% of the hill to still go down and he was ready to just get run over.

He saw the guy in the snowmobile heroically zoom right next to him and put his hand out.

"I got your skis!" The man shouted over the noise of the snowmobile. (Snowmobile is a funny word)

Whizzer rolled his eyes and waddled over to the guy. He sat behind him and held onto him, his hands trembling in fear as the vehicle zoomed down the mountain.

The guy parked it in front of a beautiful looking cabin and hopped off of it; he got on his knees and started to take Whizzer's boots off. Whizzer didn't ask for him to do that, but he hoped he would. The man scooped Whizzer into his arms and walked into the cabin.

The guy took off his coat,  Whizzer realized how well built this guy was. He checked him out silently, he almost started to drool.
The most likely bodybuilder removed his face mask and ski goggles his messy curly dark blond hair was revealed his facial structure was to die for and his eyes, the greenest eyes he's ever seen.

"oh, I should introduce myself! I'm Marvin." he let out.

"I'm Whizzer!"

Marvin chuckled at flushed face Whizzer had put on.

"you're very hot by the way-" Whizzer blurted out. (it wanted to correct hot to boiling wtf)

Whizzer slapped his hand over his mouth and turned around and attempted to leave the cottage.

Marvin grabbed his arm and turned him around.

"Hey..its okay" Marvin giggled.

Whizzer looked at Marvin, he smiled stupidly.

Whizzer was for sure gonna be staying here for a while.