neighborhood shenanigans

It's the early 2000s and everything seems to be alright for Trina and Jason.

Marvin, on the other hand, was being fucked in the ass by life. He just got laid off and his ex-boyfriend won't stop pleading to sleep with him. 

As Marvin walked through his suburban neighborhood a very eye catching and way to attractive for this part of town walked out of the house next to his. He watched as the presumably Calvin Klein model put a leash on his golden retriever.

The man looked over at Marvin basically drooling over him and his facial expression changed from happy to "why is this distinguished old man looking at me like that".

Marvin noticed the face change and immediately headed for his door in embarrassment.  He tried to open his from door but it just wouldn't open.

"Fucking Jesus Christ OPEN OH MY GOD" Marvin yelled loud enough that everyone in the whole world could hear him.

Marvin kicked and pulled at his door in gay embarrassment. His door swung open and Marvin went tumbling down the stairs on his porch. 

The neighbor chuckled and marched over to Marvin.

Marvin covered his face and started to cry.
His neighbor sat criss cross applesauce next to Marvin.

"You okay? My names Whizzer by the way I just moved in next door"

"Yeah I know.." Marvin mumbled in absolute shame

Whizzer chuckled and removed Marvin's hand from his face. He stretched out his hand.

"Get up we're getting coffee"

———————

(Ik this absolutely sucked bc I wrote it at 10:37 on a school night but just deal with my shitty writing)