an entry.

- what is, love? Love is taking into so many different ways that there's a point where you become immune to love. But, If you become immune, is what you used to be feeling, love at all? Imagine saying, 'I love you' to someone, and then breaking up with that same person weeks later. Why is what you used to feel different from what you feel now with them? Why does love - vary? 

- Why do we find hate a strong word but love, isn't one? Love is so overused that when hate gets put into the picture it just isn't in the same league. If you fall in love with some one, it's easier to fall out as if you hated someone. Love isn't fair.

- I am. Immortal. No, Garlic doesn't harm me. No, I cannot be burnt into a fucking crisp if I step out into the sun. But, what if my soulmate isn't like me at all? What if they aren't immortal? What if, they're lovey dovey, cute, and hard to get away from? Do I just sit there and watch them age while I stay in my 20's? Or do I do something about it, and make them like me?

- We are not meant to be together. But, I want to be together. How, will I ask you - I don't know. Many people don't want us to be together. For fucks sake, when I first met you I hated you. You grew on me. 

- [Redacted] Hates the way you look at me. [Redacted2] Hates the way I look at you. God, they'll make the perfect couple. Both are stuck-up and close-minded. They don't want me to have you.

-Do you love me?

-no...

-...

- Do you like me?

-h.h.

{December 15th, 2019} 

I cannot thank you guys enough for 3k reads. I didn't think anybody would like this book because it's a really long slow burn but you guys proved me wrong and you don't understand how grateful I am to have you all <3