Invasion

Standing by her majesty side, we all watched as hundreds of droids marched their way through the centre of Naboo.

"Master, what are we going to do?"

"We must do what the queen wishes us to do. There isn't much that we ourselves can do to get out of this mess"

Multiple droids led us and the committee down the stairs as they had indeed captured us. 

Queen Amidala reassured them that she would not co-operate, yet I doubt they will listen.

"Master, surely someone will sense that this is going on" I whispered under my breath, making sure the droids escorting us didn't hear.

"I would hope so Theala but as of now, it doesn't seem likely" Sighing, 

My in-depth thoughts on how to get us out of this mess as we were halted by an oncoming droid

"Captain, take them to camp 4" Camp!?

The captain droid did the usual 'roger, roger' and we continued on our way. Both mine and my masters' lightsabers had previously been confiscated by one of the droids so I couldn't exactly slash a few droids. As we marched out of the palace, the citizens were all outside, guarded by droids. Suddenly, Master Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan and a stranger lept down from an above walkway, slashing their sabers around bravely. Stepping back, myself and Master Sola quickly snatched our lightsabers from the two droids, then slashing them in half also. I admired Obi's technique and his concentrated face. 

"We should leave the streets your heinous" Qui-Gon advised the Queen, guiding them away from the mess as the security grabbed the droids weapons. We all followed suit, and once we were out of sight, Qui-Gon explained who he and Obi-Wan were. Despite Qui-Gons plan of making contact, the head guard quickly spoke.

"They've knocked out all our communications"

Deciding on a plan, we all hurried to the main hanger where the queens' transport was being held. Once entering the hanger, all eyes were on the group of droids holding the piolets as hostage.

"There are too many of them" 

He had a point, we almost seemed out of luck. Once again, Qui-Gon devised another plan, to get the Queen off of Naboo. And despite her fear of leaving her people, she eventually understood, despite the councillors warning of the treaty. We marched in, with Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon in front of myself and my master.

"We need to free those piolets"

"Don't worry, ill deal with that" I watched as Obi-Wan walked his way to the group of piolets, not knowing if I should feel a bit proud or a bit anxious. 

"Master, are you sure this will work?" Questioning my master, she grabbed her lightsaber out yet not igniting it.

" I sure hope so Theala"

"Ah, you're under arrest" The droid spoke to Qui-Gon as if he were a normal citizen. I couldn't help but smile when Qui-Gon sliced the droid in two as we all began to fight off the droids. Obi-Wan flung himself in the air, managing to cut down the group of droids still guarding the piolets.

The queen was hurried on board, and the piolets released. After a fina slashing, my master grabbed me by the elbow and hurried me on board, followed by the other two. 

Having almost escaped Naboo peacefully, I heard the piolet upfront yell to Qui-Gon

"There's a blockade!" I turned to Sola as she was fastening her lightsaber to its hilt. Before I could ask, she had already started to make her way to the cockpit. So I followed. Obi-Wan had just finished putting the Jar-Jar Binks in a more suitable place. The ship shook, and I could easily sense that we had been hit. "The shield generators have been hit!" Boy that piolet seemed nervous, guessing he's never dealt with this before. Finally making it into the cockpit, I stood behind my dear friend, who hadn't noticed I was there yet. Alarms started going off, and the ship droids went to work. Unfortunately, they were no match.