Geonosis

We made contact with Ani finally and explained the plan that we discovered. As Obi was talking, we were ambushed. Blasts came from everywhere, and I felt a sharp pain on the side of my waist. I fell to the sandy ground, my vision disappeared.

When I awoke, both I and Obi were tied to a blue beam, unable to move. Count Dooku walked in exclaiming that there had been a mistake. I didn't believe a word that came out of his mouth. They exchanged a tense conversation, and I could barely keep my eyes open. Dooku turned his attention towards me
"Ah, Master Theala Skywalker. I'm glad to see that you didn't end up like your master" I looked at him, annoyed. My master died on a mission on Tattooine when she came across a group of Tuscan Raiders three years ago.
I spat at him, my spit landing on his left cheek. He smiled and whipped it off. Dooku explained how the republic was under the control of the dark lord of the sith. Surely not. Obi protested, saying that the Jedi would have known. Turns out, he even has a name. Dooku tried to convince us to join him, the dark side, to which we both declined very easily. After Count Dooku left, I turned my head towards Obi.

"Obi, what are we going to do?" I questioned calmly.
"I'm not too sure my dear. Let's just hope the other Jedi are on their way" I looked down to the floor, defeated. 
"Don't feel defeated my dear, everything will be alright" I could feel his gaze as i lifted my head.
"Why do you call me dear? It makes no sense" I blurted out accidentally. Cleary my emotions weren't in check. He sighed, looking away.
" I know it against the code to love someone, but ever since I met you, I've wanted nothing more than for you to be in my arms" My heart pounded fast as those words left his lips. A hot tear slid down my cheek as I looked at him.
"It is against the code, and you know that. But..but I've wanted nothing more than to be in your arms.." I trailed off, his gaze soon turning to me.
"What should we do?" There was only one solution.
"We hide it. A relationship. We will be seen as nothing more than friends in the eye of the public but elsewhere, we can do as we wish" Obi looked at me, a glisten in his eyes as he smiled widely.
"At least something in this day was good" We both laughed. I looked at where I was hit with a blaster, only for it to have healed. I felt myself become puzzled. 

The next thing I knew, we were being transported in a carrier of some sort. The darkness became light, as we were led into an arena of cheering citizens with four big pillars in the centre. We were led off, our hands still bound. Each of us was tied to a pillar, our hands chained above our head.
"Obi?" I looked at him, gaining his attention
"Yes?"
"I love you Obi" He smiled lightly, as he looked at me lovingly.
"And I love you, my dear Theala. I promise we will get out of this mess" After a while, Padme and Ani came out the same way we did and chained to the pillars.
"I was beginning to wonder if you had got my message" Obi exclaimed as Anakin was chained to the pillar next to him
"I retransmitted it just as you asked Master. Then we came to rescue you" Obi looked around
"Good job," He said sarcastically.

Someone made an announcement and the crowd cheered. Four monster-like creatures came out, one for each of us. 
"I've got a bad feeling about this" Ani exclaimed.
"Of course you do" I stated.
Anakin looked at us worryingly.
"Just relax, concentrate" Obi exclaimed, looking at Anakin.
"What about Padme?" Ani asked
"She seems to be on top of things" Anakin looked at Padme only to find her on top of the pillar. As we each defended our selves, I decided to take Padmes approach and climb but only making it halfway. An ugly, pink reptilian lizard eyed me as bait, but not before I force pushed it away. I looked over and saw Obi jabbing his attacker. I broke the shackles that were bounding my hands together with a hairpin that I had stashed away in my long, mahogany hair. Swinging down, i hit to ground with some force. Using my chain as a lasso, I flung it around the creature's neck, strangling it with all my might. I looked over to see Anakin had somehow befriended the creature that was after him, as he was no on its back. The arena filled with droids, coming from each door, and the citizens fled, revealing the hidden Jedi. We had been thrown our lightsabers, and the real fun began. I stood alongside Obi, helping as much as i could. I deflected as many blasts as i could, shooting them back at the droids. I shot a glimpse towards the bounty hunter, who was being thrown about the place by one of the creatures. But then his head went rolling around, so i thought to look the other way. As I thought hard, I saw Obi plunging his lightsaber into the cricket creature, and his Jedi mullet flying about, with the odd piece sticking to his sweaty head. 
The droids drew in closer, then the fighting seized. Count Dooku began to spoke, asking for our surrender. The battle droids aimed, as I stood closer to Obi.

"Look!" Padme exclaimed, pointing to a large number of ships that floated above us. I looked and saw Master Yoda and my padawan, Melia aboard one of the ships carrying the clones that Obi and I had visited. As we jumped on board, we all departed from the arena.
Hugging my padawan, I puffed loudly. 
" I'm glad to see you're alright my young padawan."
"Likewise master" I looked to Obi and saw him smiling.

A number of clones continued to battle as some of the ships landed.
"Attack those federation starships quickly" Obi exclaimed, pointing at the ships.
We continued to fly, dodging the oncoming blasts and dust clouds.
"Look over there"
"Its Dooku!"
As we chased after him, our ship was hit, knocking Padme, Myself, and a clone out.
"Obi!" I yelled, as the ground beneath me was no longer there. My back forcefully hit the sand, causing my body to ache all over.  A slight breeze hit my face, causing me to gain full consciousness.
The clone rushed over to me and Padme, who was lying on her back.
"Are you alright?" He questioned, helping her up.
I managed to pull myself up, but a sharp pain jolted through my side from the area of my old wound was.
"We better get back to the command centre" The clone suggested but Padme protested. My Grey rob had vanished and I was left in only my pale tunic. My hair was a mess, and I hadn't realised that I was missing a small chunk of it. I grabbed it and laid it in my hand.
"Must've been shot off." I thought to myself. It was now sitting just below my shoulder blades, and not at my tail bone like it was a few hours ago. We hurried to get a means of transport in hopes to get to safety.  

We charged into the cave, defecting multiple blasts. I could sense pain.
"Obi!" I rushed over towards him and Ani, only to stop in my tracks.
"Anakin!" He was missing his arm, and clearly in pain. Padme bet me too him, and we helped him to stand up. I turned my focus on Obi, I kneeled by his side, lifting him, up.
"Oh Obi. I should've known that you two weren't enough to go against such a force"

After a few days, we found ourselves In the council room discussing the senator. I looked at Obi worryingly as Master Yoda stated that this was the beginning of the clone wars. Both Obi and I bowed our heads and exited the room.
"I'm just glad you are safe" I exclaimed, pulling Obi-Wan to the side between to pillars. 
"I'm glad you're safe also my love. I don't know what I would've done if you had been injured"
Quickly, I placed a peck on his cheek, to which he cupped both of my cheeks in his hands and pulled his lips towards mine. If I had a wish, I would wish that this moment would never end. He pulled away slowly, opening his eyes to reveal his sparkling, blue eyes.
"I love you Obi-Wan"
"And I love you Theala"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thats the end of The Clone Wars! I managed to write all this in only a few hours (thank goodness) and ill be getting onto ROTS very shortly. Hope you enjoyed!