Colossus

As they drew nearer to the house, Wolf and Salem could hear the sound of music, and the drowned-out voices of a large group of people.

'I've...I've never really been drunk before,' Wolf blurted out. He wasn't sure why he said it, he just felt that it was right.

'Haha, aw, that's ok. I'll look after you,' Salem giggled.

The two arrived on the front lawn and hopped off the bike. They walked up the wooden steps onto the porch, past one person who'd already passed out and a couple making out on the deck chairs. They opened the door, greeted by a mass of dancing teenagers and the overpowering smell of cheap liquor. A party.

The two spent all night talking, drinking and dancing. A few too many drinks later, the pair were kissing right in the middle of the dancefloor.

'Let's go...' Salem whispered into Wolf's ear.

'What? Where? the party is right here?' Wolf replied, confused.

Salem giggled and grabbed Wolf's hand. She took him upstairs and into an empty bedroom before shutting the door quietly and locking it behind her.

'Oh...now I get it,' Wolf said, pleased with himself he'd worked out what Salem meant.

'You make me laugh,' Salem replied with a smile, before turning the main light off, 'now, where were we?'