part 1

You woke up to your phone going off and you checked what time it was. It was 8:30 so you got up and took a shower and did your morning route. You put on some clothes did your hair and makeup
Outfit and hair 👇

 You put on some clothes did your hair and makeup Outfit and hair 👇

Makeup👇

Once you were done you sat on your bed and went through your social media

Once you were done you sat on your bed and went through your social media. Then you heard a knock on your door "what do you want" you called out. Jay came into your room "hey I am going to go chill with the band kids so do you want to come with." He asked you. As soon as he asked you if you want to go you got happy because you know money is going to be there and you have a crush on him. "Hello, earth to y/n. Do you want to go with me or no?" He said again this time a little mean. "Oh sorry yeah sure." You said as you got your things to go with him. On the way there you and jay were listening to Lil mosey and his songs. You guys pulled up to the band kids' house and you got out a little fast because you wanted to see Lil mosey. Jay knows you have a crush on mosey so he was laughing at you cause he knows you are trying to hurry and get in."Hey just to let you know money isn't here so no need to rush inside." He told you and when you heard that you stopped in your tracks. "For really he isn't or are you playing with me?" You asked in a kinda sad tone. " I am playing with you he is here but dang you do like him," Jay said to you in a laughing but serious tone. "Ummmm yeah I do but please don't say anything to him about it I beg you please." You say to jay. "I won't say anything to him but we should get inside now." He said as he started to open the door of the house. When you got in the house all of the band kids were in the living room smoking a backwood. You went and dab up all the band kids but mosey instead you hugged him. When you were hugging him you were smiling and thinking how good he smelled and how perfect he and his body were. After the hug, you sat down and was chilling for the rest of the time you were there. Until mosey said he was going to the store and said you were going with him. On the way there you and mosey were getting lit to music and just talking about life. After a little of being in the car, you guys pulled up to the store so you and he went in and got a lot of snacks. Once you guys got the snacks you went to pay and leave to go back to the band kids.
~snacks~

You and mosey got back to the house finally and was chilling with the gang

You and mosey got back to the house finally and was chilling with the gang. After chilling for a while jay told you that he was ready to go home. So you got your stuff you brought with you and dab up the band kids and gave mosey a hug. You were about to step out the door when mosey stopped you ask for your number so you gave it to him and hugged him again. You got to the car and jay asked why you took so long so you told him why and headed home. You guys got home and you went to your room to get ready for bed. You did your night route and changed for bed.

After you were done getting ready for bed mosey messaged you

~Messages~
Unknown
Hey
Y/n
Who is this?
Unknown
Oh um it's mosey
Y/n
Oh hey mosey
Mosey
Um I wanted to tell
You that I had fun
With you today
Y/n
Oh well same it's
Cool hanging
Out with you
Hope we can
Do that again
Sometime
Mosey
Yeah I am down
With that so just
Me and you or what
Y/n
Just you and me
But when
Mosey
Um how about
Tomorrow I
Will pick you up
And we will go to
The mall
Y/n
Ok so
Tomorrow and just
Massage me a time
Mosey
Ok I will but
Goodnight y/n
See you tomorrow
Y/n
Ok goodnight
Mosey
After you said goodnight to him you put your phone on the charger and your nightstand. You fell asleep thinking about Mosey and how much you like him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The first story hope you like it and if there is anything that I should change let me know
Word count: 800