part 3

I woke up and checked my phone I was still on face time with lathan. I smile at my self and got up to get ready. I walked into my bathroom and hooked up my phone to the speaker and played music. I checked to see if lathan was still asleep and he was. So I just set my phone up and got in the shower. After the show I put on lotion and put clothes on. I grabbed my phone and the speaker and walked into my room to do my makeup. A little after I finished and see lathan was awake playing video games.
~makeup 👇~

~ Outfit 👇 ~

~ Outfit 👇 ~

"How long have you been up?" I said with a smile on my face

"How long have you been up?" I said with a smile on my face. "I woke up when you were getting out of the shower." He said with a smirk. "I looked at my phone and you were asleep." I said. "That's what you thought but I wasn't." He said laughing a little now. I just looked at him and rolled my eyes. I grabbed my phone and walked down stairs to see jay sitting on the couch playing video games also. So I sat next to him and looked at my phone and seen lathan looking at me. "What are you looking at?" I said in a kinda mean tone. He just shocked his head and looked up at his game. "Someone is not in a good mood today." Jay said laughing a little." No I am just not when someone is staring at me." I said to jay. "Oh do you know what lathan is doing by chance because I was going to see if he wants to chill but he is not answering his phone." He said looking over at me. "Yeah let chill I will be there in a few minutes." Lathan said over the phone. "Oh I see now why you didn't answer my calls but ok I will be here." Jay said to lathan. "Ok well I am going up stairs." I said getting off the couch heading up stairs to my room. As I got in my room lathan was getting in his car. I laied down on my bed just looking at my phone seeing what lathan was doing. Five minutes pasted and I heard a car out side and I seen lathan turn off his car. I jumped out of bed and ran down the stairs and I seen jay was out back in the pool. So I ran out the front door to lathan. When I got to him I jumped in his arms with a big smile on my face. He held me for a little then put me down and hugged me. A few minutes later I grabbed his hand starting to walk up to the house again. Once we got in the house I let go of his hand and walked to the back yard. "Hey so are we going to swim now or what?" I asked jay and lathan. "Yeah we are but first let's call some more friends to come over." Jay said getting out of the pool grabbing his phone to call some friends. "Ok well I and going to my room to get changed." I said walking in to the house. I looked back at lathan and looked at him then turned around again. "Hey I will be back." Lathan said to jay. Lathan walked in and seen I was on the stairs. I grabbed his hand and walked up the stairs up to my room with lathan. We got to my room and lathan sat on my bed while I went to my closest to get a swim suit. I found two but I don't know what one to wear so I asked lathan.
~ swim suit 👇 ~

I went to my bathroom and changed into my swim suit

I went to my bathroom and changed into my swim suit. I came out of the bathroom and seen that lathan was in some shorts to go swimming. I sat down on my bed and decided to post on Instagram. I posted two photos one of me and one of how long me and lathan were on face time for.
~ post 👇~

Y/u/n I love long calls with him💖

Y/u/n looking cute and whatever(Act like it is you)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TBC ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Word count: 723

(Act like it is you)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TBC ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word count: 723