[REVEALTION]

* you can count it as a heartbreaking and emotional chapter.

* guys do votes or else i will take it down yar. Please do them.

_____________________________________

Location-Ratangarh

Scene- college corridor

Alia's pov

Sameer jiju is badly in love with my di and after talking to her i only got one thing that she also love him so much. I know so is so adamant to express but she can't suppressed it too but the main problem is that raghav. He had been giving dad wrong illusions to be happened. I know those 3 months i was searching proves against him so that i could save my jiji from him but i got nothing but still my heart is not convinced with his so extra swwt and extra polite behavior. Oh alia are you mad just thing something good like your jiji with your jiju.

Yes guys my di is have been madly in love with sameer ji even though she don't accept but the way she talked about him clearly express everything.
Sameer jiju is so good. I have talk multiple times with him. His voice is so husky and charming so first thing i just love about him is his voice. After hearing his voice i just imagined how handsome he might be?? *drooling* control alia beta control yourself he is your jiju but yes after listening his sincere talks and his thinking. I am damn sure my jiji in good hands. Last time i asked sameer jiju to stop her from coming here. He asked me the reason which is so genuine but how can i told him that raghav is here and if di came here. Papa will tie them for together. So he made bahana and stopped her and this thing happened 3 times but still i couldn't discover anything.

Right now i am walking in college corridor with devika di. She is looking so depressed as she is so anxious about something. Should i ask her about yes alia you should.

" Hey what happened to you devika di? Why are you not talking to us properly from last 3 days!!" Alia asked but devika ignored her question.

" It's nothing like that alia, i think you are thinking so much nowdays!!" Devika replied

I narrowed my eyes but still i can see the tension vaporizing on her forhead. Suddenly she saw raghav and become so happy and went behind him. She totally ignored me and went this made me think more possibilities why raghav is being so good to us. So i went behind her and found classroom door locked.

Oh damn door locked. What does that mean what they are doing so they need a separate room to discuss it. This time raghav Oberoi i will not leave you. From last 3 months you didn't let me sleep because my di being tied with you doesn't give me a good vibe but i made me furious.

I have heard a wail sound and i become shocked. Wail but why? What they might be doing so being curious i peek in from the small hole and the thing i saw was so disgusting. Raghav was kissing devika di. Sorry they both were kissing each other. You bloody moron now i will not leave you. I promise i will not

I wipe my tears harshly and took out my mobile abd being outside of the room and fixed my camera according to the hole so that whole scene could be watch Clearly. I start to make a video. I know it's a big crime but thia time i will not let decide some scoundrel decide my jiji's future.