7 . Baby don't cry

Narrator

They scroll down the episode and looked at the detailing of the story which was updated unofficially.

"Hyung! Look at that." Taehyung pointed to a picture of Chanyeol and BaekHyun which was appearing on the screen slowly little by little automatically. KyungSoo's eyes went wide when he say the portraits was drawn by none, but it just appeared.

"Oh my... goodness." He breathed out in disbelief.

"What's happening, huyng?!" TaeHyung asked him in shock.

"It's drawing by itself. This is... getting out of hand." KyungSoo sighed leaning back on the wall.

"What should we do now?" Taehyung asked worriedly.

"Let me think for a while."

------------------------------------------------------

Web toon world

"Uhm.... sorry... I.. uhm..." Chanyeol pulled off from the embrace and looked away in awkwardness. Both tried their best in hiding their burning red cheeks.

"That's ... That's fine." BaekHyun stuttered shyly looking away.

"So, What do you know about me? What kind of a person am I from your point?" Chanyeol asked crossing his arms and leaning back on the chair, while watching BaekHyun eating the fruits.

'My angel!' BaekHyun thought to himself, laughing inside.

"Mmmm?"

"Uhmm... A nice, charming, handsome and divine soul." He said looking down at his palm shyly.

"Oh! Really?" Chanyeol delighted.

"Yes!"

"Have you heard of my dating rumours?" He asked raising his brows, which made BaekHyun look at him in his eyes.

"Mmmm... Yes?" Baekhyun said. Chanyeol placed his hands on the table leaning forward.

"Then? To most of the people all around the world, I look like a playboy and spread fucking rumours about me whenever they spot me with any random girl or boy. And still you say I am a nice person?" Chanyeol asked him looking into his eyes deep. BaekHyun stared at him for a while before a smile left at the corner of his lips.