Chapter #1

Lionpaw ran out of the bushes. "Hurry up Lionpaw we have to go on hunting patrol!" his mentor Fadingmoon yelled to him across the camp. "Coming!" Lionpaw said running as fast as he could to his mentor. The 2 cats met up with the rest of the cats for hunting patrol and went out of the camp. The forest was very damp from the flood they had about a moon ago. Lionpaw suddenly saw a squirrel. He jumped on to it but the squirrel move to fast and climbed up the tree. Lionpaw followed it up the tree. "Get down from there it's fine there's lots of prey and your going to get hurt" Fadingmoon meowed to him before he climbed up the tree. Lionpaw didn't listen and Climbed up the tree to get the mouse. "Crack-Crack" Lionpaw heard the tree cracking but took on more step up the branch and the branched totally cracked Lionpaw fell to the ground.

"Lionpaw we need to get you to the medicine cat den quick" Fadingmoon meowed worried.

Lionpaw opened his eyes and saw the medicine cat Hollypool. "Are you alright you fell from a really hight distance" Hollypool said. "Yes, at least I think" Lionpaw replied. "Well you twisted your paw so you can't go out of your apprentice den for 5 days" Hollypool said. "Ok" Lionpaw mumbled thinking that he might not be able to be a warrior since his mentor would tell the leader.

Lionpaw walked out of the den the saw Moonpaw and Fadingmoon waiting for him. "What happened I told you not to climb the tree" Fadingmoon meowed strictly. Lionpaw nodded and limbed into the apprentices den.

"Hi Lionpaw are you ok you looked a little sick when the warrior carried you to the medicine cat den" Moonpaw meowed. "I'm fine I just fell and thanks for caring" Lionpaw repiled with a smile.