Sneak Peek...

In a mansion...

"abhi tak breakfast ke liye koi nahin aya" (still now no one came for breakfast) a man in 50's asked the lady who was setting the dishes on the table.

"ap shuru ki jiye na... Sab ate hi honge"(u start... Everyone else will be coming only) the lady replied with a small smile on her beautiful face.

" Aur woh? "

His this question made her Stop whatever she was doing, the smile on her face vanished and looked towards him with sadness in her eyes.

Before she could say anything, she was interrupted by a voice...

"Darling we are here."

***

In a big tall building, A man dressed up in an expensive business suit was standing in front of a huge glass window overlooking the beach and the city.

He was staring blankly into nothingness when suddenly a pair of small soft warm arms wrapped around his toned muscular torso... Making him smile widely and he kept his big rough palms over her tiny ones and hold them tightly without hurting her...

"Finally u are here LOVE... I was waiting for you from so long." he pouted and complained to her like a 5 year old kid complaining to his mother making her giggle sweetly.

***

Kaisi lagi this little sneek peek of the story...

Who can be the people in the 1st part any idea... And about the couple?

Should I continue...

This is my first time ever writing a story, So please if there is any mistake then ignore and forgive it 🙏

The entire credit for this wonderful amazing lovely cover goes to Khizra_creationz,thank you dear😊💕

Please shower this story with your Love people, will be waiting for ur response, how u found it...