23♥️

Continuation...

After having dinner, Manan were sitting in their special corner in the balcony all wrapped up in each other's arms feeling the others presence and star gazing.

(Nandini used to night stay sometimes in Malhotra Mansion on Manik's insistance... Their family knew about their relationship and had no problem with this. 😅😄😁😝🙈)

"why were you sad earlier, Nandu?"

Nandini knew how stubborn he was and he won't stop unless and until he gets his answer, so giving up she replied softly while keeping her head on his chest.

"I'm gonna miss you..." after pausing for few seconds, she kept her chin on his chest and looked up at his face who was already staring at her with those deep intense eyes, which always managed to see through her walls right into her soul.

Manik was going to open his mouth but got interrupted by Nandini

"and you don't even think about cancelling this trip... Its your first ever project that you are handling on your own, it's very important"

"Nothing is more important to me than you Nandini, and I am telling you to come with me but tumhari woh same excuse" and mimicked "meri kal lectures hai, I can't miss it Manik... I have practicals they are important... Areh ek din college miss karne se kuch nahin hota Nanduuuuu.... Come na I'm going to miss you moreeeee... " and cribbed like a baby does to his mother.

"I know that Manik you don't need to say... your eyes, actions, love tells me that every second of my life. More than missing you, I will be the happiest to see you achieve great heights and success in your life, Mumma papa will be so happy and proud. And aise situations toh future main kitne aur ayge. Are you going to cancel it every time or tell me to tag along with you just because we ll miss each other... No na, its not possible every time . And waise bhi maine suna hai ki distance is good for every relationship, it makes your bond and trust stronger...missing, longing for each other increases the love and makes you realise the real value of that person in your life... The fights misunderstandings if any and you manage to survive passed that phase with flying colours and don't drift apart then it shows that you guys are meant to be or else he/she wasn't the one for you... And you are toh going for only 1 and a half day."

After that Nandini smirked and said " aur finally I will get some me time, and even Navya and me can have a sleep over with no boys allowed it'll be so much fun... Thore waqt ke liye toh I'll be free from looking after and caring about a kid like you" Nandini teased him to divert the topic and lighten the moment.

Understanding Nandini's intentions clearly, Manik also played along with her " achaa... Kid ha, let me show you Nandini Murthy Sharma... what this kid is capable of doing"