The Fresh Prince of Royce

I was sending Aubrey the school address as the girls approached me. "So, what the hell happened?" Infiniti slapped her hand on her thigh, dying for an answer.

"Hakeem is heated, Aubrey is coming to pick me up," I stated as I moved my tray out of the way so I could place my elbows on the table. "I'm leaving in 15."

"HUH? You're just going to ditch without us?" Chanel sat next to me.

"I knew a man would change her ass." Infiniti rolled her eyes and sat across from me, where Hakeem was sitting.

"I'd love to stay with you guys but, I should see what Aubrey wants. I'll make it up to you guys later, with dinner." I opened my phone to scroll through my Twitter feed.

"Girl, whatever. C'mon Chanel, let's dip." Infiniti grabbed her backpack with disappointment.

"Wait, what place are you taking us to?" Chanel asked me with a smile and puppy eyes.

I cracked a smile as well, "I don't know, I'll text you guys when I'm free." I waved to Chanel as Infiniti dragged her by her bag.

Here I am, alone at this fucking table. Hakeem's jealously has him mad at me. Infiniti feels like I'm going to leave her out of things. Meanwhile, Chanel is fine with everything. I knew that was my main girl.

Ten minutes left until lunch ends. Eight minutes until my Prince comes to save me from this now called, a hellhole.

I looked down on my phone and refreshed my twitter feed. Aubrey has a new tweet. It looked as if he, himself had written it, which is odd since 40 always tweets for him.

"You got something that belongs to me." Hell no, not him quoting one of my top 3 favorite songs from Views. I know it's about me, the line before that is 'I should be downtown, whipping on the way to you' and that's exactly what he's doing.

Maybe I should get up, start heading for the door west end visitor doors, and wait for the lovely Prince to ride up on his white horse. Knowing his rich ass, it'd be a white Rolls Royce.

Aubrey's P.O.V.

Damn, this shit is nice

Damn, this shit is nice. Too pretty for a fucking school.

"Where the hell am I?" I whispered to myself as I turned down my music.

I looked up to see a big sign over a set of three, two-door pairs, that read, "West End Visitors Enterance ONLY". I'll be damned, Miss Rosé, this is elegant as fuck.

I look down and watch the movement through all sets of doors to see her on the left end.

She seemed hyper and happy. Waving as if she's trying to get my attention, knowing she already has it. As I blushed, I gave her the two-finger 'Come Here' gesture. Before I could put my hand down, she was already running to my car.