Commotion

3rd person POV
Virgil wasn't sure if he could handle it anymore. He cut and cut and cut but nothing he did seemed to allow him to escape this hell hole. He slumped into a ball and started sobbing, blood staining the carpet as he did. Not sure how much longer he could hold on.

Virgil POV
I woke up and rubbed my eyes, looking at the clock I can see it is 3:42am I realise that now would be the best time to refill my fridge so that I don't have to talk to the other sides. I tend to get food and drinks when the others aren't around to avoid a commotion. I slowly got up barley feeling like a real person, I forcefully pull my self across my room and drag myself down the stairs. Slowly reaching into the fridge I grab some food and drinks and start to turn back to head upstairs
"What are you doing down here?" I heard someone sneer, it was Roman, of all people why did it have to be him?
"I-I ca-came dow-n for s-some food," I mumbled turning to head to the stairs
"DON'T YOU DARE TURN AWAY FROM ME, YOU FRAEK!" He yelled
I knew he was right I was nothing more than a disorder, a nuisance, a freak. I turned to face him with tears in my eyes and bolted for the stairs, I barely made it to the landing before swaying a bit and falling to the floor the room seemed to close in on me and Roman walked up to me smirking. I was shaking hoping he would help me, instead he told me this is what I deserve for hurting Thomas everyday and kicked me in the stomach before walking away, I heard him tell me to kill myself because it would be better for all of us if I did, I coughed up some blood and hiding it with my sleeve hoping Roman didn't see, he doesn't need to know. Thomas is the main priority I thought to myself, before I passed out from lack of oxygen.

Roman's POV
I haven't been able to sleep for the last couple of days and had gotten used to either Patton or Logan coming down it the middle of the night to get a glass of water or a late time snack, so it was no surprise to me as I heard shuffling coming from the common room. What did surprise was that non other than Anxiety walked in, he opened the fridge and pulled out some food and drinks.
"What are you doing down here?" I asked him quiet agitated by his presence.
"I-I ca-came dow-n for s-some food," he managed to choke out, he turned his back to me and proceeded to head to the stairs.
"DON'T YOU DARE TURN AWAY FROM ME YOU FREAK!" I yelled at him, my anger getting the best of me. Anxiety turned to me with tears in his eyes and bolted out of the kitchen and up the stairs, I followed him closely. When he got to the landing he swayed a bit before falling to the floor crying, shaking and gasping for breath. I smirked at him. "You deserve this for hurting Thomas everyday," I kicked him the stomach making anxiety curl up into a ball even more, I swore I saw him cough up something but why should I care he is just a disease and the faster we got rid of him the better. I began walking away and told him to kill himself as it would better for everyone.

This is my first Sander sides full story please feel free to tell me how I could improve and if you want me to carry on with this story