Too much

Trigger warnings: self harm, rape, mention of anxiety pills

Virgil POV
I woke up a bit later hearing whispering coming from Logan's room.
"I....he.....useless...Disorder...." I could only hear those words. I don't know why it hurt so much but it did because it is true. Even Patton has stopped talking to me. I should have realised when I needed the help, and I should have taken it. I'm so stupid. I just mess everything up, I shouldn't be here. I pulled myself up and towards my room, dragging myself inside I pulled out a box from under my bed. It was the only thing that took away from the pain of everyone else, so I pulled out the sharpest knife and started to cut.
One....Five....Ten.....Twenty.... I kept going until my arms were littered in new cuts the bleeding was unstoppable, running down my arms and staining my carpet. I smiled to myself before blacking our again

Roman POV
"Logan what do u think about him?" I asked curious to know
"I think he is useless. Unimportant. A Disorder."
It made me smile knowing Logan thought that, it was only a matter of time before we could get Virgil out of here. I then watched as Logan exited his room.
"Where are you going?" I asked
"Just to find our little friend," he smirked and walked off

Virgil POV
I was woken up by Logan slamming my door open. I realised that my hoodie sleeves were still rolled up so I quickly covered up the cuts which had now stopped bleeding. Logan walked over to me and grabbed me by the arm and I winced in pain, he threw me into the wall and I fell onto my bed. I silently sobbed into my hoodie as I knew what was going to happen.
*Warning rape scene please skip if you don't feel comfortable reading this*
Logan stalked over to me and ripped my jeans off whilst unbuckling his belt.
"Aww Virge not even going to fight back?" He cooed
I shook my head no and carried on crying
"Aww but I love it when you put up a fight, oh well."
He got a rope and tied me to the bed and forced me down he pulled out his dick and thrust into me, I groaned at the pain, I had given up trying to fight back because it just landing me with a worse beating.
*Trigger warning over*
He grabbed my arms and I screamed out in pain. Logan jumped back for a second scared by the noise that just came out of my mouth, but that was quickly replaced by anger. We walked over to be again and pulled up my sleeves. I struggled against him trying to keep my sleeves down, but he was too strong for me. He saw the scars all over my arms.
"ROMAN, PATTIN GET IN HERE... NOW!" Logan shouted, the noise made me flinch. Roman and Patton ran in.
"What's wrong Logan?" Patton asked
"He has scars all over his arms, look." Logan stated. Roman and Patton ran over and gasped at the sight. They spun my around to face them.
"Who did this?" Logan asked, when I didn't answer he got angry
"WHO DID THIS?" He screamed
"I-I di-d" I chocked out.
Logan and Roman grabbed hold of me and pulled me downstairs into the basement
"N-No pl-ease-e n-not th-e bas-basemen-t" I tried to say but the carried on walking then got me downstairs and chucked me into the basement, I got up and ran to the door but they were too quick, they shut it. I screamed and kicked at the door but to no avail. I faintly heard a "Maybe we can finally convince Thomas to take the anxiety pills," before passing out from exhaustion

Hope you enjoyed this please tell me how I can improve for the future.