Not a chapter. Important notice

This is important, so please please read it.

Hi all. I know I have let some of you down by redoing the original story and then stopping for about a year. And to be honest, I hit a wall. I've been thinking long and hard about it and well, I'm going to be redoing the book from scratch. Description, chapters, everything (except the cover, maybe). I'll be working on it over the weekend, since I'm busy with work during the week. There might be a new chapter every Saturday or Sunday, I'm not sure yet. I need to draw up a writing schedule and start planning each chapter better so that this doesn't happen again. I do not enjoy redoing books more than once so hopefully, after some time, I might actually have a decent story written and you guys won't hate me anymore.

I apologise for the delay and the disappointment, as well as for the extremely long wait. I just ask that you please keep an eye on my page this weekend for the new book. I promise, I will work harder for this story for you guys. The past year had been a challenge for me what with college, covid, exams and being away from my family and such. So I appreciate those who understood and bared with me. Who are still bearing with me at this moment.

I hope you have all been able to keep safe this past year. It's been a crazy one, that's for sure. I hope you have a good 2021 with success and happiness.

Sincerely
-Moondust.